Most Annoying Ex-Mormons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
    At this point we can safely assume Moroni has been excommunicated.

https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist...uh4Pjxmbw0VJs4
    Ha. I'm waiting for the announcement to replace Moroni with Christus statues.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
      At this point we can safely assume Moroni has been excommunicated.

https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist...uh4Pjxmbw0VJs4
      Even if he is ex'd, he really isn't all that annoying.
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• I just learned a new insult from the Kate Kelly thread on twitter: “shitwhistle”. That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time. Had to look it up on urban dictionary.

Comment

• Exmo reddit hates Kate Kelly too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/co...ate_kelly_was/

Kate Kelly had a good run but unfortunately is a complete asshole. She’s basically an alt-right meme of a SJW come to life.

Sorry to all the recently ex mormons who she has publicly trashed and humiliated. Good news is that you could pick a random name out of a phone book and find a better role model. She’s the type of asshole who shows up uninvited in progressive spaces, doesn’t listen to anybody, and tries to cancel the people actually doing the work. Oh and she’ll try to skim money to buy herself a laptop.

F*** you Kate!
          Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 06-23-2020, 01:20 PM.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
            Which one of those posters is nikuman?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              the one on the swinging subreddit
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                I legitimately laughed out loud at that.

Comment

I think people from all backgrounds and diverse viewpoints can all rally together to string up a phony.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Kate Kelly had a good run but unfortunately is a complete asshole. She’s basically an alt-right meme of a SJW come to life.
                    That's a great description of the current iteration of Kate Kelly. It's kind of sad, to be honest. She has no idea who she really is or what she really believes, so she goes through life impersonating memes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      I think people from all backgrounds and diverse viewpoints can all rally together to string up a phony.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        I hate cancel culture as much as anyone out there. Kate Kelly Esq. is a huge proponent of cancel culture, including engaging in it frequently. I don't think Kate Kelly Esq should be cancelled, but she should be mocked for her stupidity.

Also, any attorney that uses the term Esquire or Esq when they aren't required to do so is a pompous asshole. This is a fact. If you disagree, you are wrong.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Also, any attorney that uses the term Esquire or Esq when they aren't required to do so is a pompous asshole. This is a fact. If you disagree, you are wrong.
                          What if they won't turn your gas on for you?
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

No excuse.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Haha.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I hate cancel culture as much as anyone out there. Kate Kelly Esq. is a huge proponent of cancel culture, including engaging in it frequently. I don't think Kate Kelly Esq should be cancelled, but she should be mocked for her stupidity.

my email signature is "dr. old_gregg, cpa, esq."
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X