Most Annoying Ex-Mormons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    When you guys put pictures up like this, it would be nice to add a name so I can google and see what they are doing these days.

Comment

When you guys put pictures up like this, it would be nice to add a name so I can google and see what they are doing these days.
      As much as I'd love it if you started dating her, I don't think she'll be available for the next little while.

Comment

right click on picture and select search google for this image...
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          As much as I'd love it if you started dating her, I don't think she'll be available for the next little while.
          Maybe she could send me pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Okay, I don't have the inclination to research this joke, so I'll just ask. Is she headed to jail, and are you talking of the young Ms. Huntsman?
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
              Okay, I don't have the inclination to research this joke, so I'll just ask. Is she headed to jail, and are you talking of the young Ms. Huntsman?
              That's why they should put names up so folks like you and I who don't follow Mormon Murders can google it.

Comment

LOL. Topper and BYU71 are killing it in this thread. Maybe we should start posting pictures of Harmon Killebrew and Wilford Brimley so that they can keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                  LOL. Topper and BYU71 are killing it in this thread. Maybe we should start posting pictures of Harmon Killebrew and Wilford Brimley so that they can keep up.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    Okay, I don't have the inclination to research this joke am so damned lazy and/or dumb that I can't even right-click and google it like flystripper explained two posts ago, so I'll just ask. Is she headed to jail, and are you talking of the young Ms. Huntsman?
                    fify
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      fify
                      Are you familiar with Henry Ford being sued? The plaintiff's attorney accused him of being an ignorant (danged lazy and dumb) man because Ford couldn't answer some of the stupid and unimportant questions he asked Ford.

Ford's response was classic.

Comment

Are you familiar with Henry Ford being sued? The plaintiff's attorney accused him of being an ignorant (danged lazy and dumb) man because Ford couldn't answer some of the stupid and unimportant questions he asked Ford.

Ford's response was classic.
                        Is that a rhetorical question?
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Is that a rhetorical question?
                          Really, how many times have you referred to me as dumb and yet you are asking me? Are you trying to trap me again?

I say yes and then you go on to explain how it isn't one or I say no and then you go on to explain how it is one?

Comment

Really, how many times have you referred to me as dumb and yet you are asking me? Are you trying to trap me again?

I say yes and then you go on to explain how it isn't one or I say no and then you go on to explain how it is one?
                            #lebohumor 71.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Spence Checketts hasn't made this list?
                              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

I suppose I could just be misunderstanding, but for some reason I don't associate murder with annoying. I kind of put it in another category.

Comment

Working...
                                X