Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    And the replies are hilarious.

Ha. Thats fantastic. Titania is becoming too famous. There are always a few earnest replies to her tweets, but not nearly what there use to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• and she's back. still somehow the victim here.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        and she's back. still somehow the victim here.
        Don't you dare besmirch white men!
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
          She needs professional help.
          Most people with personality disorders do.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
            Most people with personality disorders do.
            Have anyone else in mind?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Ex-Mormonism is like adolescense. all who go that way must pass through it. But if you get stuck there there is something wrong with you. Anyone who is an ex Mormon for very long is by definition annoying.

Comment

• Nice to see you around, UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Have anyone else in mind?
                  Perhaps.
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                    Ex-Mormonism is like adolescense. all who go that way must pass through it. But if you get stuck there there is something wrong with you. Anyone who is an ex Mormon for very long is by definition annoying.
                    Agreed.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Last edited by Clark Addison; 05-27-2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• He retweets her stupid statement without comment. A bunch of idiots then go after Kate on twitter/real life, which isn't appropriate. Kate then blames the person that retweeted her (without comment) and tries to go after his livelihood. Yep, exactly what you would expect from her. Here is a novel idea Kate, take some damn responsibility for saying something stupid. For example, you could say "I made a stupid comment. I'm sorry about that."

I actually really enjoyed when she tried to double down and that she was just quoting something she read in a book. Here is what was in the book "Native men's intolerance of rape was commented upon by many Indians and non-Indian reporters alike, many of whom contended that rape didn't exist among Native nations prior to white contact." She tried to say that she was just repeating something she read from a book, but failed to include the actual context of it. If she quotes that way in her legal filings, she isn't going to get much credibility with the court. Oh hell, who are we kidding, she isn't a real lawyer and probably never has done real lawyer work. SJBH.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• her replies in those threads are incredible.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            her replies in those threads are incredible.
                            If you want to read something really fun, I'd suggest her complaining about male fragility here because the guy blocked her. Oh and when Kate got harassed for it, he took the damn tweet down.

So, which cluster B personality disorder does Kate actually have? If I had to put my money on one, I'd guess Narcissistic personality disorder.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• She doesn't seem all that annoying anymore, at least to me.
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• At this point we can safely assume Moroni has been excommunicated.

https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist...uh4Pjxmbw0VJs4
                                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                                X