No announcement yet.

Most Annoying Ex-Mormons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting that she's only flipping off mormon women who got married and had kids. All other women - your choices are valid.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
      Wait until your daughter gets some feminism in college and turns it back on you. You'll melt.
      Wait until your daughter is in this picture.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/03/lgbtq-supporters-protest-on-byu-idaho-campus-after-honor-code-clarification-fuels-anger/

Comment

• That is bold doing that at Ricks.

Comment

• McKay Coppins piling on.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I toyed with the idea of starting a new "least" annoying exmormon thread because this person is such a nutjob that she nullifies her annoyingness, but her nutjobbiness makes her even more annoying. Also, I assume that we taxpayers and tithepayers foot the bills for these types of frivolous lawsuits being heard, making her even more annoying.

Woman lost her faith in Mormon church, now losing fraud lawsuit against it

“Even accepting as true Gaddy’s well-pleaded factual allegations, the court may not assess the veracity of the Church’s religious briefs,” he wrote.

Gaddy also made a claim for racketeering, arguing the Church, its leaders and members qualified as an “enterprise” under the RICO Act and committed mail and wire fraud by using the postal service and electronic communications to spread its allegedly fraudulent message.

“These predicate acts directly implicate the veracity of the Church’s teachings,” the judge ruled. “That is, the Church can be liable for mail and wire fraud only if the messages it communicated were false.

“But the court has already determined the First Amendment bars inquiry into the Church’s religious beliefs.”
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              I toyed with the idea of starting a new "least" annoying exmormon thread because this person is such a nutjob that she nullifies her annoyingness, but her nutjobbiness makes her even more annoying. Also, I assume that we taxpayers and tithepayers foot the bills for these types of frivolous lawsuits being heard, making her even more annoying.

Woman lost her faith in Mormon church, now losing fraud lawsuit against it
              Almost makes me want to pull the briefs from PACER for entertainment purposes.
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/badhistor...73634508517376

Oh boy. This caused her to lock her account.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  https://mobile.twitter.com/badhistor...73634508517376

That's amazing. She is trying so hard to be the wokest blokette on the block. I feel for her.

Comment

• Seriously, how in the Hell can she be that stupid?
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

She needs professional help.
                        We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Ha!

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            Yep. You know you’re a true nut job when Titania (my favorite twitter follow) “agrees” with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                              Yep. You know you’re a true nut job when Titania (my favorite twitter follow) “agrees” with you
                              Haha! When I saw this last night, I thought "That is the absolute perfect Titania McGrath tweet." Cha-ching.

KK is dumber than a box of hammers.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• And the replies are hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X