Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying Mormons

Boyd K Packer

That family that writes spoof lyrics and makes music videos to brag about their success. I don't give a shit if they are Mormon or not, I'm adding them to the list. jaysantos' definition backs me up on this.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Is a Shaytard what that picture in your avatar is?
    No, I think that's a bass guitar.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Grooveshark dick tease MarkGrace's Avatar

Alex Boye
    Gayle Ruzicka
    Brad Wilcox
    The Shaytards
    Boyd K. Packer

I'm clearly not very well versed in annoying Mormons as I don't recognize any of these names.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Female speakers in GC. First of all, that's really the voice you're going with, ladies? Secondly, when I actually attended a session at the conference center, I didn't see any cookies waiting for me between sessions which clearly shows their time can be better served elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Monstah View Post
    I think so.

Adolf Hitler.
    I agree, Hitler was super annoying.

John Dehlin
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Alex Boye
    Gayle Ruzicka
    Brad Wilcox
    The Shaytards
    Boyd K. Packer

I'm clearly not very well versed in annoying Mormons as I don't recognize any of these names.
    Mark Grace...my kind of Mormon!

I liked Brad Wilcox back in the day. He was the only guy I remembered at the EFY I went to; he left a memorable impression. But yeah, his shtick seems to have gotten old.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post

I liked Brad Wilcox back in the day. He was the only guy I remembered at the EFY I went to; he left a memorable impression. But yeah, his shtick seems to have gotten old.
    Besides, sex is definitely not anything like an apple.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    John Dehlin
    We might have to move this back and forth between the exmo list, depending on the current tide.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Monstah View Post
    How is it that we're 24 replies into this thread and the names "Donny" or "Marie" have not been mentioned?
    I'm sure that Donny has not been mentioned because of a brilliant little song called, Solder of Love.

The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

How is the undisputed king of annoying Mormons not been mentioned yet, John Bytheway.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post

A Mark Grace Mormon is an actual thing.

I'm in -- the other day somebody who knows me as a Progmo called me a "University of Utah Mormon." Needless to say I told him to go fuck himself and explained that among my friends it's called being a Mark Grace Mormon.
    http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1102505

Welcome to the tribe!

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    I'm sure that Donny has not been mentioned because of a brilliant little song called, Solder of Love.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

You can only get lead free solder these days; not nearly as easy to use.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Alex Boye
    Gayle Ruzicka
    Brad Wilcox
    The Shaytards
    Boyd K. Packer

I know BKP, but none of the rest. Wasn't Brad Wilcox a hard hitting safety in the 90's?

Is Shaytard a real thing?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by CJF View Post
    I know BKP, but none of the rest. Wasn't Brad Wilcox a hard hitting safety in the 90's?
    There's an o-lineman on the team right now named Brad Wilcox, but I don't think that's who's being referenced in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Is Shaytard a real thing?
    disney thought so
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Never heard of most of those folks but I'll add Carri Jenkins.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Can't agree on David Archuleta or the biker dude. Two very nice and humble people.

Alex Boye is also a nice guy although his Africanization of everything makes him annoying.

After offering Gayle Ruzicka I'd like to add the following to my list:

Ted Bundy
    Kurt Bestor (Talented but a total diva)
    Harry
    Superdell
    SeattleUte

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Can't agree on David Archuleta or the biker dude. Two very nice and humble people.

Alex Boye is also a nice guy although his Africanization of everything makes him annoying.

Ted Bundy
    Harry
    Superdell
    SeattleUte
    gtfo!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

There's an o-lineman on the team right now named Brad Wilcox, but I don't think that's who's being referenced in the post.
    And Cougarstats.com tells me I'm getting old. It was Jeff Wilcox who was the safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    gtfo!
    He has attained legend status and his visage is now a fixture at the Marriott Center. I think someone should hold that up at the Tuesday devotionals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post

Ted Bundy
    Harry
    Superdell
    SeattleUte
    How did this not come up before now? Seems so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by CJF View Post
    I was acquainted with the referenced Brad Wilcox back in High School (for once I actually know someone talked about here). He was a decent guy. Very, very sincere. But not a hard hitting safety.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Harley guy not LDS. He's got quite the sketchy past tho. Ex-con man.

Chris Buttars.
    --SeattleUte

a day late/a dollar short Sullyute's Avatar

"Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Gordon Monson