Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyd K Packer

Comment

That family that writes spoof lyrics and makes music videos to brag about their success. I don't give a shit if they are Mormon or not, I'm adding them to the list. jaysantos' definition backs me up on this.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Is a Shaytard what that picture in your avatar is?
        No, I think that's a bass guitar.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Alex Boye
          Gayle Ruzicka
          Brad Wilcox
          The Shaytards
          Boyd K. Packer

I'm clearly not very well versed in annoying Mormons as I don't recognize any of these names.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Female speakers in GC. First of all, that's really the voice you're going with, ladies? Secondly, when I actually attended a session at the conference center, I didn't see any cookies waiting for me between sessions which clearly shows their time can be better served elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
              I think so.

Adolf Hitler.
              I agree, Hitler was super annoying.

Comment

John Dehlin
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  Alex Boye
                  Gayle Ruzicka
                  Brad Wilcox
                  The Shaytards
                  Boyd K. Packer

I'm clearly not very well versed in annoying Mormons as I don't recognize any of these names.
                  Mark Grace...my kind of Mormon!

I liked Brad Wilcox back in the day. He was the only guy I remembered at the EFY I went to; he left a memorable impression. But yeah, his shtick seems to have gotten old.
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

I liked Brad Wilcox back in the day. He was the only guy I remembered at the EFY I went to; he left a memorable impression. But yeah, his shtick seems to have gotten old.
                    Besides, sex is definitely not anything like an apple.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      John Dehlin
                      We might have to move this back and forth between the exmo list, depending on the current tide.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                        How is it that we're 24 replies into this thread and the names "Donny" or "Marie" have not been mentioned?
                        I'm sure that Donny has not been mentioned because of a brilliant little song called, Solder of Love.

As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

How is the undisputed king of annoying Mormons not been mentioned yet, John Bytheway.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

A Mark Grace Mormon is an actual thing.

I'm in -- the other day somebody who knows me as a Progmo called me a "University of Utah Mormon." Needless to say I told him to go fuck himself and explained that among my friends it's called being a Mark Grace Mormon.
                            http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1102505

Welcome to the tribe!
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                              I'm sure that Donny has not been mentioned because of a brilliant little song called, Solder of Love.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

You can only get lead free solder these days; not nearly as easy to use.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X