Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying Mormons

Default Most annoying Mormons

1. the Harley Davidson guy on BYUTV that LOVES the constitution.

2. Alex Boye

Who else should be on the list?

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Kicked to the curb San Juan Sun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jay santos View Post

How can you mention that guy and forget the Studio C people or Spencer Linton?
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Quote Originally Posted by San Juan Sun View Post
    How can you mention that guy and forget the Studio C people or Spencer Linton?
    Glenn Beck smokes any of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Non Sequitur View Post
    Glenn Beck smokes any of those guys.
    lupus has really mellowed him out. tender mercy, if ever there was one.

Harry Reid

Kyle Whittingham

The Bundy Ranch guy
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

exUte/Hallelujah, DoctorCoug
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

2. Alex Boye

That guy drives me nuts too. Annoying and super boring at the same time. Last year he showed up at halftime of a BYU basketball game and led everyone in a recitation of the Gettysburg Address. Like the true macho tough guy he is, he did not read it, but recited it from memory. Problem is, he screwed up 5-6 times making the whole thing a great big joke.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

You guys watch a lot of BYUTV, I've never heard/seen this Harley guy or the Studio people that are allegedly funny. People watch BYUTV other than GC or the one BYU game a year that is on there?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Grooveshark dick tease MarkGrace's Avatar

SoonerCoug
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Brad Wilcox - The grace guy

I agree with the Gayle Ruzicka and Harry Reid picks.

2. Alex Boye

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    That guy drives me nuts too. Annoying and super boring at the same time. Last year he showed up at halftime of a BYU basketball game and led everyone in a recitation of the Gettysburg Address. Like the true macho tough guy he is, he did not read it, but recited it from memory. Problem is, he screwed up 5-6 times making the whole thing a great big joke.
    Seriously? Of all the annoying Mormon's to choose from, this guy ranks up with them? Maybe you guys are a little too insulated and need rub shoulder's with the common man. Its not like he isn't annoying, but he is tame compared to countless examples out there. For instance, Jon McNaughton, Greg Olsen, that guy who fasted until the gay marriage legalization was defeated, David Archuleta, Orson Scott Card, Stephenie Meyer, and numerous roommates I've had in college are all infinitely more annoying. Harley guy is like my brother, except my brother isn't really interested in history or reciting historical speeches.

Mormons that cheer for Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by USUC View Post
    Seriously? Of all the annoying Mormon's to choose from, this guy ranks up with them? Maybe you guys are a little too insulated and need rub shoulder's with the common man. Its not like he isn't annoying, but he is tame compared to countless examples out there. For instance, Jon McNaughton, Greg Olsen, that guy who fasted until the gay marriage legalization was defeated, David Archuleta, Orson Scott Card, Stephenie Meyer, and numerous roommates I've had in college are all infinitely more annoying. Harley guy is like my brother, except my brother isn't really interested in history or reciting historical speeches.
    Jon McNaughton and gay fasting guy are good. The definition of annoying I was going here are people who pop up everywhere loving the attention of spotlight and have annoying schtick that keeps them in public eye. Every time you watch anything BYU sports on BYUTV, they are showing him in commercials. He's always got something new he's emotional about. In his big man rough Harley voice: "HEY MAN IF YOU LOVE THE AMERICAN FLAG AS MUCH AS I DO..." . Uber annoying. And the thing that prompted this was, I was watching the Piano Guys David Archuleta Christmas song youtube thing that's going around, and there's Alex Boye doing nothing but riding the coattails of other talented LDS.

What Jay said.

David Archuleta? Seriously? What did he ever do but be a nice, humble mormon kid with a great voice?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

The Shaytards are pretty annoying. Actually, just the dude shaytard is annoying.

Jon McNaughton and gay fasting guy are good. The definition of annoying I was going here are people who pop up everywhere loving the attention of spotlight and have annoying schtick that keeps them in public eye. Every time you watch anything BYU sports on BYUTV, they are showing him in commercials. He's always got something new he's emotional about. In his big man rough Harley voice: "HEY MAN IF YOU LOVE THE AMERICAN FLAG AS MUCH AS I DO..." . Uber annoying. And the thing that prompted this was, I was watching the Piano Guys David Archuleta Christmas song youtube thing that's going around, and there's Alex Boye doing nothing but riding the coattails of other talented LDS.
    OK, I'll buy it a little more with your clarification of your meaning of annoying. I actually sat next to Harley guy at Texas Roadhouse (not my choice) in Sandy last year. A lot of people recognized him and came up to him. He seemed slightly annoyed but was gracious. We did not approach him and I was the only one in our group that recognized him. That is my only real world exposure to him.

What Jay said.

David Archuleta? Seriously? What did he ever do but be a nice, humble mormon kid with a great voice?
    Has there ever been an American Idol contestant who wasn't annoying? It seems to attract a certain personality. Like drama kids or broadcast journalists.

Has there ever been an American Idol contestant who wasn't annoying? It seems to attract a certain personality. Like drama kids or broadcast journalists.
    That's funny that you are so easily annoyed and then nitpick the biker dude inclusion.

USUC

That's funny that you are so easily annoyed and then nitpick the biker dude inclusion.
    USUC
    Lol

Lol

How is it that we're 24 replies into this thread and the names "Donny" or "Marie" have not been mentioned?
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Do people who have had their temple work done for them count?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Do people who have had their temple work done for them count?
    I think so.

Adolf Hitler.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Quote Originally Posted by imanihonjin View Post
    The Shaytards are pretty annoying. Actually, just the dude shaytard is annoying.
    I think the chick is kinda hot... but the fact that she married the dude Shaytard (and consents to being called a Shaytard) pretty much ruins it.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    I think the chick is kinda hot... but the fact that she married the dude Shaytard (and consents to being called a Shaytard) pretty much ruins it.
    Is a Shaytard what that picture in your avatar is?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Quote Originally Posted by imanihonjin View Post
    that's a good addition. that dude is the worst. and pretty clearly a homo.

Prancing violin playing chick.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream