Most annoying Mormons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USUC View Post
    Seriously? Of all the annoying Mormon's to choose from, this guy ranks up with them? Maybe you guys are a little too insulated and need rub shoulder's with the common man. Its not like he isn't annoying, but he is tame compared to countless examples out there. For instance, Jon McNaughton, Greg Olsen, that guy who fasted until the gay marriage legalization was defeated, David Archuleta, Orson Scott Card, Stephenie Meyer, and numerous roommates I've had in college are all infinitely more annoying. Harley guy is like my brother, except my brother isn't really interested in history or reciting historical speeches.
    Jon McNaughton and gay fasting guy are good. The definition of annoying I was going here are people who pop up everywhere loving the attention of spotlight and have annoying schtick that keeps them in public eye. Every time you watch anything BYU sports on BYUTV, they are showing him in commercials. He's always got something new he's emotional about. In his big man rough Harley voice: "HEY MAN IF YOU LOVE THE AMERICAN FLAG AS MUCH AS I DO..." . Uber annoying. And the thing that prompted this was, I was watching the Piano Guys David Archuleta Christmas song youtube thing that's going around, and there's Alex Boye doing nothing but riding the coattails of other talented LDS.

Comment

Seriously? Of all the annoying Mormon's to choose from, this guy ranks up with them? Maybe you guys are a little too insulated and need rub shoulder's with the common man. Its not like he isn't annoying, but he is tame compared to countless examples out there. For instance, Jon McNaughton, Greg Olsen, that guy who fasted until the gay marriage legalization was defeated, David Archuleta, Orson Scott Card, Stephenie Meyer, and numerous roommates I've had in college are all infinitely more annoying. Harley guy is like my brother, except my brother isn't really interested in history or reciting historical speeches.
      What Jay said.

David Archuleta? Seriously? What did he ever do but be a nice, humble mormon kid with a great voice?
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

The Shaytards are pretty annoying. Actually, just the dude shaytard is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          Jon McNaughton and gay fasting guy are good. The definition of annoying I was going here are people who pop up everywhere loving the attention of spotlight and have annoying schtick that keeps them in public eye. Every time you watch anything BYU sports on BYUTV, they are showing him in commercials. He's always got something new he's emotional about. In his big man rough Harley voice: "HEY MAN IF YOU LOVE THE AMERICAN FLAG AS MUCH AS I DO..." . Uber annoying. And the thing that prompted this was, I was watching the Piano Guys David Archuleta Christmas song youtube thing that's going around, and there's Alex Boye doing nothing but riding the coattails of other talented LDS.
          OK, I'll buy it a little more with your clarification of your meaning of annoying. I actually sat next to Harley guy at Texas Roadhouse (not my choice) in Sandy last year. A lot of people recognized him and came up to him. He seemed slightly annoyed but was gracious. We did not approach him and I was the only one in our group that recognized him. That is my only real world exposure to him.

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          What Jay said.

David Archuleta? Seriously? What did he ever do but be a nice, humble mormon kid with a great voice?
          Has there ever been an American Idol contestant who wasn't annoying? It seems to attract a certain personality. Like drama kids or broadcast journalists.

Comment

Has there ever been an American Idol contestant who wasn't annoying? It seems to attract a certain personality. Like drama kids or broadcast journalists.
            That's funny that you are so easily annoyed and then nitpick the biker dude inclusion.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

USUC

Comment

That's funny that you are so easily annoyed and then nitpick the biker dude inclusion.
                USUC
                Lol

Comment

Lol

Comment

How is it that we're 24 replies into this thread and the names "Donny" or "Marie" have not been mentioned?
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Do people who have had their temple work done for them count?
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        Do people who have had their temple work done for them count?
                        I think so.

Adolf Hitler.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                          The Shaytards are pretty annoying. Actually, just the dude shaytard is annoying.
                          I think the chick is kinda hot... but the fact that she married the dude Shaytard (and consents to being called a Shaytard) pretty much ruins it.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            I think the chick is kinda hot... but the fact that she married the dude Shaytard (and consents to being called a Shaytard) pretty much ruins it.
                            Is a Shaytard what that picture in your avatar is?
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                              that's a good addition. that dude is the worst. and pretty clearly a homo.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Prancing violin playing chick.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X