Most annoying Mormons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most annoying Mormons

1. the Harley Davidson guy on BYUTV that LOVES the constitution.

2. Alex Boye

Who else should be on the list?

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post

How can you mention that guy and forget the Studio C people or Spencer Linton?
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
        How can you mention that guy and forget the Studio C people or Spencer Linton?
        Glenn Beck smokes any of those guys.
        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
          Glenn Beck smokes any of those guys.
          lupus has really mellowed him out. tender mercy, if ever there was one.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Harry Reid

Kyle Whittingham

The Bundy Ranch guy
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

exUte/Hallelujah, DoctorCoug
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

2. Alex Boye

That guy drives me nuts too. Annoying and super boring at the same time. Last year he showed up at halftime of a BYU basketball game and led everyone in a recitation of the Gettysburg Address. Like the true macho tough guy he is, he did not read it, but recited it from memory. Problem is, he screwed up 5-6 times making the whole thing a great big joke.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

You guys watch a lot of BYUTV, I've never heard/seen this Harley guy or the Studio people that are allegedly funny. People watch BYUTV other than GC or the one BYU game a year that is on there?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

SoonerCoug
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Gayle Ruzicka

Comment

Brad Wilcox - The grace guy

Comment

I agree with the Gayle Ruzicka and Harry Reid picks.

Comment

2. Alex Boye

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            That guy drives me nuts too. Annoying and super boring at the same time. Last year he showed up at halftime of a BYU basketball game and led everyone in a recitation of the Gettysburg Address. Like the true macho tough guy he is, he did not read it, but recited it from memory. Problem is, he screwed up 5-6 times making the whole thing a great big joke.
                            Seriously? Of all the annoying Mormon's to choose from, this guy ranks up with them? Maybe you guys are a little too insulated and need rub shoulder's with the common man. Its not like he isn't annoying, but he is tame compared to countless examples out there. For instance, Jon McNaughton, Greg Olsen, that guy who fasted until the gay marriage legalization was defeated, David Archuleta, Orson Scott Card, Stephenie Meyer, and numerous roommates I've had in college are all infinitely more annoying. Harley guy is like my brother, except my brother isn't really interested in history or reciting historical speeches.

Comment

Mormons that cheer for Utah.

Comment

Working...
                              X