Most annoying Mormons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mpfunk for his thread bump
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

lol. Those never get old.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

All I think about when I see these clips is how fun the UofU was!! Man, those were the days!

Comment

I agree with HFN, you guys watch a lot of BYUTV. Is Roger Reid mormon? That guy used to get on my nerves.

Originally posted by wally View Post
            All I think about when I see these clips is how fun the UofU was!! Man, those were the days!
            Me too. I remember playing sax in front of the fountain all night long (not that, sickos!).

Comment

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                I dyed my beard white once, too. Truly great and annoying Mormons must think alike!

Also, as I typed 'Mormons' in the previous (and just now this) sentence, it was automatically capitalized! We have come so far as a people!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  mpfunk for his thread bump
                  But I'm a MarkGrace Mormon

See this is why you are not loveable.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    But I'm a MarkGrace Mormon

See this is why you are not loveable.
                    Welcome to the tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                      Harley guy not LDS. He's got quite the sketchy past tho. Ex-con man.
                      I think you are wrong on the LDS portion. He did get in trouble for a documentary fund raising that never got off the ground. Not sure about the sketchy past. I've known Stan for years. He's a good guy and was a heck of a high school history teacher at Highland.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        Welcome to the tribe!
                        One quick question, how often do I need to attend to remain a member of this tribe?
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          One quick question, how often do I need to attend to remain a member of this tribe?
                          Once a decade.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

One of my good friends says that the history on a Harley guy was his Sunday school teacher growing up. He also says that the guy's a former BYU football player (I think it was BYU) and that he once knocked a man out cold at church for giving him crap about something. Thought you'd all like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                              One of my good friends says that the history on a Harley guy was his Sunday school teacher growing up. He also says that the guy's a former BYU football player (I think it was BYU) and that he once knocked a man out cold at church for giving him crap about something. Thought you'd all like to know.
                              Wow, this guy has more legends about him than Porter Rockwell. He played football in the South somewhere, not at BYU.

Comment

Kathryn Skaggs of Mormon Women Stand. She oozes self-righteousness.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X