No announcement yet.

Step 1 to Maui... Little Rock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haws' recovery on that quick catch and lay-in was impressive.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

luke has set some pretty solid picks
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        luke has set some pretty solid picks
        Like I said, dominating the game.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Lol. Nielsen with RM going bald look.
          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Dobby's no-look threader, though...
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
              Like I said, dominating the game.
              Since this is the appropriate thread in which to offer constructive criticism I continue to wonder against whom it was exactly that he scored that many points?
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                Lol. Nielsen with RM going bald look.
                Always one future Moliere on the team.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  Since this is the appropriate thread in which to offer constructive criticism I continue to wonder against whom it was exactly that he scored that many points?
                  Do you get drunk for basketball games too?

- Ty Cobb

Comment

With the 2nd group in we struggle on offense.

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Apparently Matt Foley's in the stands cheering for Little Rock.

Comment

Mistake by KC there. Picked up his dribble just after crossing half court.

- Ty Cobb

Comment

I could live a happy life never watching that emergency essentials commercial ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            I could live a happy life never watching that emergency essentials commercial ever again.
                            Which one is with the creepy old guy assuring us that if we're prepared, we can survive anything?

- Ty Cobb

Comment

On what channel may one view Luke in action? I need to send belated record instructions to the missus.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                On what channel may one view Luke in action? I need to send belated record instructions to the missus.
                                Your local BYUtv affiliate, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X