Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So. UNLV. Guess we should have a the thread for that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. UNLV. Guess we should have a the thread for that.

Let's see if the Xtian soldiers can keep up their winning ways against Johnny Reb!

:rockon2:
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

We're going to kill UNLV!

Comment

Battle of the BYU walk-on!! Let's gittitOn!!!
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

At this point we are a glorified intramural team...which means we should still beat unlv.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

BYU should still win handily. But given the number of injuries to both teams, prognostications are difficult.
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I am very excited about this game.

And by excited, I mean not at all excited.
              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

UNLV fans reportedly looking forward to two more pastings by BYU and UNR and then a respectable loss to Hawaii before they can start worrying about why they extended Rice's contract.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I just saw this is going to be a blackout game! Super intimidating, especially since we're not using the blackout against a team with black as one of their primary team colors.

Comment

Specialty uniform game: love those.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Specialty uniform game: love those.
                      Picked out what you're wearing yet?
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

CStewart served a mission here in Tokyo. By all reports he was a good missionary.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

UNLV's QB tried to walk on at BYU a few years ago and got cut.

“From a team mentality, it’s another game on the schedule,” Decker said. “It’s another game as a team, collectively, we want to win, but I’d be lying if I said there wasn’t some personal relevance there, that there wasn’t a little fire and added motivation after walking out of the coach’s office telling me I was never going to play there.”

“I got called in two days before spring ball that they weren’t going to have any (repetitions) for me and they were letting me go, and that was it,”

“It brings back a lot of memories of all the time I was up there grinding away trying to get on the team,” Decker said. “I was working my tail off up there to try to prove something because you’re a walk-on and you don’t have a scholarship. It’s weird now that it’s BYU week, the team that cut me, that told me I wasn’t good enough to play for them.

“I never thought I would be playing for an opposing team, but this week, I’m glad I am.”
                          http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...s-cruel-decker

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                            UNLV's QB tried to walk on at BYU a few years ago and got cut.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...s-cruel-decker
                            Maybe he'll be the head coach in 20 years.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                              Maybe he'll be the head coach in 20 years.
                              lol
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X