Las Vegas Best Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Picasso in the Bellagio is the best food I've ever had. ldc and I have been there 4 times and it has never disappointed, it makes it hard to strike out and try new places because we like it so much. .
    Originally posted by comprar View Post
    Picasso in the Bellagio is the best food I've ever had. ldc and I have been there 4 times and it has never disappointed, it makes it hard to strike out and try new places because we like it so much.
    So is comprar some kind of weird bot? Odd that it would take just a section of an old post of and post it. Also Joel Rubochon is better than Picasso.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

So is comprar some kind of weird bot? Odd that it would take just a section of an old post of and post it. Also Joel Rubochon is better than Picasso.
      Nice try, bud. Either you have a dupe account, or comprar is someone else who has been taking regular trips to LV with ldc. You don't strike me as the dupe account type, so let me know if you need the name of a good private investigator in town.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Last trip crossed Nobu and Le Cirque off the list. I know both are copies so one of our esteemed former posters wouldn't be in favor. Nobu was amazing, almost indescribably great. Le Curque was good but I'd rank it behind both Rubochon and Picasso.

First trip I remember in at least 10 years we didn't go to Carnegie. I'm trying to talk LDC into a quick NYC trip to go to the original before it closes.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Last trip crossed Nobu and Le Cirque off the list. I know both are copies so one of our esteemed former posters wouldn't be in favor. Nobu was amazing, almost indescribably great. Le Curque was good but I'd rank it behind both Rubochon and Picasso.

First trip I remember in at least 10 years we didn't go to Carnegie. I'm trying to talk LDC into a quick NYC trip to go to the original before it closes.
          Mmm, Nobu. My experience was at a "copy" as well (Perth), and the food was fantastic.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I'm taking my whole office to Vegas for a conference next week. Other than the obvious - buffet - any recommendations on where to dine with 20 people? I went to a great Moroccan restaurant with a bunch of mission friends earlier this year. I'm not sure my staff will appreciate the belly dancers as much as the SP, who was in attendance ,did.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              I'm taking my whole office to Vegas for a conference next week. Other than the obvious - buffet - any recommendations on where to dine with 20 people? I went to a great Moroccan restaurant with a bunch of mission friends earlier this year. I'm not sure my staff will appreciate the belly dancers as much as the SP, who was in attendance ,did.
              There's a Mexican place at the address below that gets good reviews on Google, and it's relatively close to the Strip (assuming that's where the conference will be):

2670 S Maryland Pkwy
              Las Vegas, NV 89169
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Price range?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Price range?
                  <$50 per. Any drinks, other than soda are on them. The hazards when you have Mos as your employer.

Comment

<$50 per. Any drinks, other than soda are on them. The hazards when you have Mos as your employer.
                    art you cheapass
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      art you cheapass
                      I agree. Paying for their plane tickets, hotel, limo from the airport, $500 of spending money AND normal wages, I probably shouldn't care about dropping a couple grand on dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                        I agree. Paying for their plane tickets, hotel, limo from the airport, $500 of spending money AND normal wages, I probably shouldn't care about dropping a couple grand on dinner.
                        That brag isnt even colorably humble any longer.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

lol. Oh, Art.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• it's only ok if you make them drink their root beer in sippy cups
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

You are already spending $10k on spending money alone, might as well take them to a real restaurant.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Art take them to Lotus of Siam.
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X