Las Vegas Best Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    <$50 per. Any drinks, other than soda are on them. The hazards when you have Mos as your employer.
    How the hell do you expect to buy a meal on less than $50?

You might look into Momofoku

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Level 2, Boulevard Tower,
    3708 South Las Vegas Boulevard,
    Las Vegas, NV 89109

or maybe
    Bandito Latin Kitchen at
    325 Hughes Center Dr Suite 100,
    Las Vegas, NV 89169
    Last edited by Topper; 09-06-2017, 04:47 PM.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
      How the hell do you expect to buy a meal on less than $50?
      Per entree. Sheesh, you guys think I have Olive Garden kinda money. I ain't a plumber. Hell I'm not even a lawyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        Per entree. Sheesh, you guys think I have Olive Garden kinda money. I ain't a plumber. Hell I'm not even a lawyer.
        Per main entree and the you'll spend extra for the salad and stuff. Okay, that makes sense.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• We just had Twist by Pierre Gagnaire. Excellent, highly recommended.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• In-N-Out. "If you're going to upgrade to a double-double, please do not also get a shake, just a soft drink."
            I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

• You could do Capital Grille for $50 an entree.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Art take them to Lotus of Siam.
                Lotus of Siam has a new skylight.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...ling-collapse/

Comment

• Maggianios of Little Italy would also fit in you budget. Good atmosphere.

Comment

• First of all you have to buy alcohol for your group.

The simple solution is you just buy the cheapest bottles of red wine, usually even in the fanciest restaurants in town you can get a bottle in the high 20 low 30 dollar range.

Most restaurants in town will cater to you if you have a large group. For example Cap Grille has a private room, and will do a prix fix menu for you for 3-4 courses for around 50 bucks a person.

If you are looking for a fancy nice dinner I'd do one of the steak houses, they are all great even though they are all chains.

Downtown:

Triple George's
                    Hugo's Cellar
                    Oscars
                    Joe Vicaris

All can accommodate large groups. You just tell them your price range and they will set you up.

On the strip:

Cap Grille
                    Del Friscos
                    Cut
                    GR
                    STK
                    Mastros

All phenomenal and all can accomodate groups.

Just again buy some freaking wine for your people.

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                      First of all you have to buy alcohol for your group.

The simple solution is you just buy the cheapest bottles of red wine, usually even in the fanciest restaurants in town you can get a bottle in the high 20 low 30 dollar range.

Most restaurants in town will cater to you if you have a large group. For example Cap Grille has a private room, and will do a prix fix menu for you for 3-4 courses for around 50 bucks a person.

If you are looking for a fancy nice dinner I'd do one of the steak houses, they are all great even though they are all chains.

Downtown:

Triple George's
                      Hugo's Cellar
                      Oscars
                      Joe Vicaris

All can accommodate large groups. You just tell them your price range and they will set you up.

On the strip:

Cap Grille
                      Del Friscos
                      Cut
                      GR
                      STK
                      Mastros

All phenomenal and all can accomodate groups.

Just again buy some freaking wine for your people.
                      Don't do it, Art. Their sins will be upon your head.
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Las Vegas Best Restaurants

Ate at Momofuku with a local dandy boy last night. Good food. Though being the cheap bastard I am, we passed on the $1498 fried chicken (topped with caviar).

Comment

• Any decent sushi place close to the strip? Not looking for anything too pricey. I told my kids I might take them for sushi when we head down there since they have never had it.

Comment

• Las Vegas Best Restaurants

Yama Sushi at Flamingo and Maryland. It’s an AYCE place in a strip mall about 5 mins off the strip. Great selection of rolls, and AYCE is the best way for a beginner to figure out which rolls they like.

I think it’s around $22 for lunch and $25 for dinner.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Yama Sushi at Flamingo and Maryland. It’s an AYCE place in a strip mall about 5 mins off the strip. Great selection of rolls, and AYCE is the best way for a beginner to figure out which rolls they like.

I think it’s around $22 for lunch and $25 for dinner.
                              Love me some Yama. Though it is the only restaurant I’ve been chastised by a waitress for not eating my food. DH, were you with me that time? They gave us a roll we didn’t order, that tasted disgusting, then got annoyed when we tried to order more food.

Also the only sushi place I’ve been where I’m embarrassed to ask for some of the items by name.

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X