No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Best Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a request for suggested places for a retirement dinner in mid-September. It will be around eight to twelve people. HFN mentioned Picasso and Robuchon - would either of those be a good place? Any other recommendations?
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
      I received a request for suggested places for a retirement dinner in mid-September. It will be around eight to twelve people. HFN mentioned Picasso and Robuchon - would either of those be a good place? Any other recommendations?
      You paying?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        You paying?
        The firm is, so all suggestions are welcome.

Comment

The firm is, so all suggestions are welcome.
          robuchon=
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Robuchon is the best, don't wimp out get the 18 course menu. Plan on a solid 3 hours. Robuchon spent a week there last year redoing the menu, I'm planning on going back this fall when we go.

Picasso is fantastic, but JR is a different level. The only 3 Michelin Star in Vegas.
            Last edited by HuskyFreeNorthwest; 08-01-2016, 08:58 PM.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Joe Public, where did you end up going? Bro you have to return and report!
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Go to Lotus. So dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                *Banned*

Comment

We just ate at a place called...I'm going to butcher this...Burger King?. Vegas' finest.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Joe Public, where did you end up going? Bro you have to return and report!
                    I just saw this. It's actually later this week. The guest of honor put in a special request for . . . Scarpetta. I haven't been, but the few comments here aren't promising.

Comment

I just saw this. It's actually later this week. The guest of honor put in a special request for . . . Scarpetta. I haven't been, but the few comments here aren't promising.
                      Lol! (Assuming you don't die--if you die from food poisoning, then :sadface: )
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Is that the small place in the Cosmo? If so, I had a fantastic meal there a couple years ago. I can't recall what I ordered, but I remember loving the food, and being pleasantly surprised at the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          Robuchon is the best, don't wimp out get the 18 course menu. Plan on a solid 3 hours. Robuchon spent a week there last year redoing the menu, I'm planning on going back this fall when we go.

Picasso is fantastic, but JR is a different level. The only 3 Michelin Star in Vegas.
                          A few years back, had a reunion with some HS friends at the MGM in Vegas and we reserved a private dining room at Robuchon and had the 18 course meal. We still talk about that fantastic meal to this day.
                          “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                          "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            I'd avoid the squid ink pasta. It tasted good going in.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

I went to Scarpetta a couple weeks back and I've been many times and I've never walked away all upset that I ate there. It's good.

Comment

Picasso in the Bellagio is the best food I've ever had. ldc and I have been there 4 times and it has never disappointed, it makes it hard to strike out and try new places because we like it so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X