Week 11 Jesus vs. The (Sun) Devil and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 Jesus vs. The (Sun) Devil and more

A lot of good games, that serve as elimination games, this weekend.

ASU/Notre Dame, Baylor/Oklahoma, TCU/KState, Bama/LSU, Ohio St/Michigan St and of course the game that will determine how busy SU's deposition schedule is the rest of this football season Oregon/Utah.

I also wonder if A&M only a few weeks removed from being considered a player might have a little something left in the tank for Auburn.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Regardless of the outcome saturday, the utah oregon game will only be a snapshot in time.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Regardless of the outcome saturday, the utah oregon game will only be a snapshot in time.
      Isn't that the case for every game? Or am I missing a reference to something?

Comment

Thank you for saving us from another nursery rhyme game day thread, HFN.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          It's all gravy at this point: Utah basketball was victorious over the visitors from Eugene (Pacific) last night, 98-38. Even if Utah loses on Saturday, Eugene week will be a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            A lot of good games, that serve as elimination games, this weekend.

ASU/Notre Dame, Baylor/Oklahoma, TCU/KState, Bama/LSU, Ohio St/Michigan St and of course the game that will determine how busy SU's deposition schedule is the rest of this football season Oregon/Utah.

I also wonder if A&M only a few weeks removed from being considered a player might have a little something left in the tank for Auburn.
            This is an incredible Saturday for college football. We have had a couple of them this year but I think this one might top them all.
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I just learned in the paper this morning that Oregon DB coach John Neal was an all-WAC player at BYU. This game just got a little more intense.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                I just learned in the paper this morning that Oregon DB coach John Neal was an all-WAC player at BYU. This game just got a little more intense.
                Are you going to be in town for the game? If so, come say hello. Ask Junkie and the father of the Triplet's, I am a kind host to opposing fan bases.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                  Are you going to be in town for the game? If so, come say hello. Ask Junkie and the father of the Triplet's, I am a kind host to opposing fan bases.
                  Thanks, but not this time. Didn't work out with kids sports.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Tom Rinaldi gets Urban to admit he doesn't control his own twitter and why would any losers be following it.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Baylor is running away with this game.

Comment

the asu jerseys look like someone designed them in word using text effects
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

the year of the blatant pick play continues

Comment

The Devil looks pretty good so far.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

golson for heisman!

Comment

Working...
                              X