Alibaba/AliExpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    That looks cool. Would you recommend for other kids? My son loves jerseys and is asking for some. This seems like a good option given that he will either lose, stain, or tear whatever I wind up buying him.
    I saw they have 4 of the Oregon jerseys and will put names on them!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Did you get your KDs yet?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Exactly. I wanted the grey road jersey because it wouldn't stain as easily. My kid doesn't really lose stuff. Instead, he finds stuff and wants to keep it--all of it. But he is always getting dirty. I'm sure that thing will be filthy after one wear. But at least it was $17 instead of $70.
        My kid loses everything at school: jackets, gloves, hats, sweatshirts, folders, you name it. He came home once in the third grade without his shoes. It really gets on my nerves.

At the end of each school year the school puts out a huge lost and found box filled with all the unclaimed items from the prior two semesters. Last year, my wife checked out the box to look for some stuff that he had lost during the year and actually wound up finding a single snow glove that he had lost the previous school year. Not sure how that survived through the summer without going to DI but she brought it home only to realize that we had thrown out the other glove months earlier.

im convinced that if I bought him a jersey he would lose it somewhere within a few weeks.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Ignored!

sigpic

Comment

Some crap that I bought, for almost no reason at all, other than it was cheap and amusing:

For my 13 yo son: neck scarf. $3.
            Skull 1.jpg

Troy Aikman repro ring- it weighs a ton. $15. I also ordered a Johnny Unitas throwback repro ring, $8.
            aikman3.jpg
            aikman4.jpg

Plastic gold choker which looks faboo. $7
            Clunky.jpg
            Last edited by Katy Lied; 11-21-2014, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
              Some crap that I bought, for almost no reason at all, other than it was cheap and amusing:

For my 13 yo son: neck scarf. $3.
              [ATTACH]5181[/ATTACH]

Troy Aikman repro ring- it weighs a ton. $15. I also ordered a Johnny Unitas throwback repro ring, $8.
              [ATTACH]5183[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH]5182[/ATTACH]

Plastic gold choker which looks faboo. $7
              [ATTACH]5184[/ATTACH]
              Is that you wearing the choker? You are very pretty from the eyes down.
              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                I'm thinking that's her with the skeleton neck scarf as well. Take those eyes and let us know if you think she's pretty from just above the eyes down.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Katy lied is growing into a professional woman!

sigpic

Comment

So, most of this stuff is just knock-off, right? If I were to buy a pair of retro Jordans, they'd be of lesser quality than the originals? In the pics, the logos are all blacked out, but the real product would have the jump man logo, etc.?
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                      So, most of this stuff is just knock-off, right? If I were to buy a pair of retro Jordans, they'd be of lesser quality than the originals? In the pics, the logos are all blacked out, but the real product would have the jump man logo, etc.?
                      I've never purchased shoes from the site, but everything else I've bought has been a pretty decent knock off. They would almost certainly come with all the original logos. I can imagine shoes being one area where the quality would be noticeably different than the real thing, but who knows. Please be our guinea pig in this area.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The mountain hardwear jacket that I order is really nice. The sizing does run small, asian sizing, so beware. But a great jacket for 30 bucks. Same jacket, different seller - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2...046243604.html

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                          The mountain hardwear jacket that I order is really nice. The sizing does run small, asian sizing, so beware. But a great jacket for 30 bucks. Same jacket, different seller - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2...046243604.html
                          How much bigger did you end up going on the size?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            How much bigger did you end up going on the size?
                            I bought an XL, which after the fact I would put at an US M/L. Just make sure you pay attention to the measurements that they list and you should be fine. I probably should have gone with the XXL because of my long arms, but it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              I bought an XL, which after the fact I would put at an US M/L. Just make sure you pay attention to the measurements that they list and you should be fine. I probably should have gone with the XXL because of my long arms, but it will work.
                              I just bought an XL, which I'm hoping will land somewhere around a US M/L.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Shoes came and look sharp. About a HoF size smaller than a true 13, but not crazy uncomfortable.
                                image.jpgimage.jpg
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X