Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    You didn't search for kids sizes?
    Everything kid-sized was "kids/youth" as far as I could tell. According to their sizing chart, a small is a 7-8. My kid wears a 6, so if they run small, he'll be good. If they don't, they'll probably fit my daughter.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      link to the Kersh jersey?

Went with the traditional road jersey on the far right.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Los-A...917346245.html
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I buy lots of stuff from there. Some tips:

Chinese sizes are way smaller. A Chinese M = Size 6. Chinese L = size 8. Chinese XL = a size 10. Chinese XXL = size 12. Chinese 3X = size 14. If something is "One Size fits all," it will fit a size 4-8. I dont know what the conversion is for men's sizes.

Sometimes things are cheaper in the US on Amazon. So always check there. When things are similarly priced, it ends up cheaper with AliExpress because they hardly ever charge for shipping whereas with eBay shipping is a racket.

It takes up to 24 days to get stuff from China. I've never had customs challenge anything, but I'm very careful to buy only 1 each of widely counterfeited items, like video games.

I've been dissatisfied with some things so I've opened dispute cases. Sellers always want to resolve an open dispute because if they don't, Ali comes down hard on them. To dispute something, you have to take pictures of the defective or damaged item and here is where you can negotiate with the seller. You never want to ship back the defective item because shipping cost a lot and it's a hassle to send it through customs. I calculate the damage (so, the entire cost of a defective item) and I buy something else from them, and negotiate a reduction in price for the second item, in essence getting a store credit.

If you dont want to buy something else from them, you can usually get a refund if you don't ask for one. Offer things like, "I'm not in the market for another of your widgets right now, but I will buy one in the Spring, and you can give me credit I can use next March. They don't want the headache of carrying the credit and accounting for it on their books, so they will usually just issue you a credit. Never forget to give them good feedback if they deserve it; AliExpress is so new that all the sellers are pushing for feedback. Detailed good feedback is even better.

Don't forget some of these sellers are new to ecommerce; most are just a few years away from bargaining in the dirt and spitting on your shoes if they don't like your offer. Suck up to them and they will be nice to you-- it costs you nothing and they love reading your praise in translated Mandarin.

All watches and video games will be fake. All jewelry will be very low quality. You can tell the real stuff because it will be 60-80% of US prices instead of 50% and below. Always buy just 1 thing from a seller, evaluate the product when you get it, and then reorder in bulk. Some things are higher quality, usually paper (stationary) and other paper products. Dont let your young kids roam the site unmonitored because some of the pictures of lingerie are very suggestive.

Comment

did you see if they sell those shoes you like?
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
            All ... video games will be fake.
            But will they work?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I've only purchased game boy games and they mostly work. The ones that don't work out of the box (about 10%), I negotiate credit for. I wouldn't buy counterfeit games other than for portable players.

Also, AliExpress has a HUGE sale coming up on 11/11/14. One day only, with tons of stuff steeply discounted from 15 to 91%. They have a great hook: you shop for an item (say, an action figure) that is $5 but will be on sale on 11/11 for $2.50. You put the item in your cart, and on 11/11 the price drops 50% and you purchase it. 11/11 is a perfect time to have a sale because most deliveries take 4-5 weeks, just in time for Christmas. I went a little wild but then the next day when I thought I spent too much, I just took the unnecessary items out of my cart. I also use the cart as a bookmark: say I find something I want, on sale for $10. Then later I find another seller selling the same thing for only $8. So I throw the second item in my cart as well. At the end of the day, I just go through and delete all but the lowest priced item.

Comment

I thought that I would post links to odd things I find on AliExpress.

PEINEILI 60 minutes long delay spray for men durable adult products male delay to ejaculation/Prevent premature ejaculation

Rated4.8/5 based on122customer reviews 97.9% of buyers enjoyed this product! (122 votes) 186 orders

Comment

Russia Free Shipping New 2xSauna Slimming Belt Burn Cellulite Fat Leg Thigh Wraps Weight Loss Shaper

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...1998087720.104

Comment

Comfortable Cotton Men Better Call Saul Design Logo Short Sleeve T Shirt With V Neck

Rated4.8/5 based on5customer reviews 100.0% of buyers enjoyed this product! (5 votes) 12 orders

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...1998087720.225

(Actually is for customized tees but you dont find that out until you get to the small print)

Comment

Free shipping Bionic Ghillie Suits ,maple leaf camouflage, hunting suit Recon, Paintball, Airsoft, Photographing, Military --5

My very own ghillie suit, 32 bucks.

Comment

Free shipping New Arrival Soft porcelain preservation Magical knead dough bag Amazing tool Happy DIY FREE SHIPPING

Rated4.9/5 based on61customer reviews 100.0% of buyers enjoyed this product! (61 votes) 85 orders

This looks like it might actually work. No muss no fuss silicon dough kneading bag.

Comment

On Sale!Newborn Baby Photography Clothing Props,Infant Animal Design,Frog Suit, Nice Gift for Your New Born Baby,Free Shipping

Rated4.7/5 based on11customer reviews 83.3% of buyers enjoyed this product! (11 votes) 9 orders

I dare you to bless your baby in this outfit.

Comment

Here's something for Wuap's Day of the Dead Celebration. I can't even click on the llink because my net nanny software is set super high.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...1998259541.120

Comment

Facilla 8" Changing LED Square Overhead Shower Head Temperature Sensor Chrome

It says that it doesn't need any power because it generates electricity through the falling water.

Comment

TB1oCb0GFXXXXcQXFXXqVMCNVXX-400-400.jpg
                                New 4/4 Acoustic Violin + Case + Bow + Rosin Natural Y00326

All this for $23.94

Comment

Working...
                                X