Does Taylor Swift need a boob job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Taylor Swift need a boob job?

This poll was Levin's idea, in case you were wondering. http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1148294
    Yes
    60.00%
    No
    40.00%
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

I voted yes but only because she has small breasts, NOT because of her gender.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

This was not the poll I asked for. The poll was if anyone thought, "Taylor Swift needs a boob job," before CJ and DDD heckled from the back row of the high school gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Levin View Post
        This was not the poll I asked for. The poll was if anyone thought, "Taylor Swift needs a boob job," before CJ and DDD heckled from the back row of the high school gym.
        That clearly isn't wasn't you said.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          That clearly isn't wasn't you said.

Yes it is. In addition to being sexist, you can't read.

Comment

Yes it is. In addition to being sexist, you can't read.
            We need a poll to determine how the majority of men and women on this site would interpret your request for a poll about Taylor swifts breasts.

sigpic

Comment

I denounce this poll as sexist, and will have no part or connection to it. The poll I suggested was much different, and I won't debate DDD's or others' bad faith reading comprehension. Nobody should vote in this poll. But judging by who already has voted, it's the typical sexist viruses that infect other parts of this website.

Comment

Gee, I wonder why we don't have more female posters?
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Help me out here. What's the difference?
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

the problem is, nobody knows what she's really working with since she wears oddly fitting clothes (see scholarship posted by ddd in the companion thread). we just don't have enough information, folks.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Big difference. My point: everyone was NOT ALREADY THINKING that Taylor Swift needed a boob job. That kind of thought was just not coursing through everyone's head.

This poll asks, in essence: "Now that we have you thinking about it, Does Taylor Swift need a boob job?"

The point is DDD's sexist notion that everyone looks at women and judges them whether they need a boob job or not, as if that's a thought that goes through our minds.

So the poll should have been: "Before DDD and CJ said that Taylor Swift needed a boob job, did you ever think that?"

Comment

So the poll should have been: "Before DDD and CJ said that Taylor Swift needed a boob job, did you ever think that?"
                        Done.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Why is Levin so obsessed with Taylor Swift's breasts?

Comment

Yes.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

My views on this are a matter of public record on this board, so I will let that stand and not participate in this.

Comment

Working...
                              X