NCAA Basketball 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    Wins over Boylen and Giacoletti don't count. Wins with Jimmer don't count.
    Wow! Utah is kicking serious ass in the series the last 10 years, in that case.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post

This season is a make or break season for Larry K. The Utes need to make the NCAA tournament this year.
      Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
      So our you the guys who have all the pain? Or are you the ones who do nothing but complain?
      Wooohoowooohooo
      We'll kill you! KILL YOU!! We're going to run you through then rip you apart limb by limb and douse you in gasonine and burn you! It will be worse than last season. But you'll still get NCAA tournament brownie points you can take to your shitty little league (which you've never won or even finished second), because you played and lost to a big team.

When are you guys going to stop worshiping Rose who's accomplish bupkis? He's Bronco coaching basketball.
      You guys need to listen to funk-- maybe make the tournament before you set off the massage train. And stop shitting on Gia and Boylen-- at least they got you guys to the tournament. And talking shit on Rose? That's a fucking joke-- you realize we've been to the tournament 7 of the past 8 years? Let that sink in. And here you are fully erect that you made a preseason poll. Where is your shame?
      Last edited by Commando; 10-31-2014, 11:36 PM.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

How many times did he beat Kodiak, Majerus, Pimm, Gardner? Wins over Boylen and Giacoletti don't count. Also, what has he done without jimmer? Wins with Jimmer don't count. Rose even lost to Boylen. He lost a conference championship to Boylen. lol
        lol.

I love the Friday night version of SU.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

NCAA Basketball 2014-2015

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          lol.

I love the Friday night version of SU.
          I wonder how many appletinis it takes to create that mood?
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            For SU? Probably two.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I work with several engineers from CSM, and I couldn't get any if them to take a bet.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                I work with several engineers from CSM, and I couldn't get any if them to take a bet.
                Come on man. You have to give odds or a spread.

But that is a really good private school so those guys are probably pretty smart.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

But that is a really good private school so those guys are probably pretty smart.
                  When we did the Denver Century (!) in June we rode past, around actually, the school on our way to the Coors Brewery. Nice little campus and a pretty cool place to attend, I'd think.

Comment

not a private school

Comment

Originally posted by eldiente View Post
                      not a private school
                      Indeed. They have to call their chemical engineering degree "chemical and petroleum engineering" because their charter from the state requires each degree has a connection to mineral extraction/exploration.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                        Indeed. They have to call their chemical engineering degree "chemical and petroleum engineering" because their charter from the state requires each degree has a connection to mineral extraction/exploration.
                        Interesting. I assumed so due to the high tuition and small size.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          One. With extra ice. Stirred not shaken.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            You guys need to listen to funk-- maybe make the tournament before you set off the massage train. And stop shitting on Gia and Boylen-- at least they got you guys to the tournament. And talking shit on Rose? That's a fucking joke-- you realize we've been to the tournament 7 of the past 8 years? Let that sink in. And here you are fully erect that you made a preseason poll. Where is your shame?
                            I love funk. But he is a man not of his right mind when discussing Utah sports . I think he would agree in a candid situation.
                            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I love funk. But he is a man not of his right mind when discussing Utah sports . I think he would agree in a candid situation.
                              Seems a few of us here have our own blind spots around paticular topics. Some are much more blind than others.
                              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Delon Wright named as one of the Top 10 Upperclassmen in the country.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-bas...lassmen-110314

I think he is the only one on the list that has never played in the NCAA tournament in his entire career.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X