The Super Deli Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Deli Thread

So turkey is the established #1 deli meat. What's your backup? Mine would be a salami or nice roast beef.

salami is ridiculously good. im guessing Markgrace doesnt like salami either

for those that have never had the privilege of a pastrami sandwich at Langer's Deli: LOL!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I enjoy some corned beef. I love reuben sandwiches.

Comment

i luv corned beef.

im trying to figure out why rye bread exisits outside of pastrami or corned beef sandwiches. do people use rye for anything other than those sandwiches? or catching people?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          i luv corned beef.

im trying to figure out why rye bread exisits outside of pastrami or corned beef sandwiches. do people use rye for anything other than those sandwiches? or catching people?
          I certainly have not had an experience with rye bread outside of eating a reuben or pastrami sandwich to comment on.

Comment

i luv corned beef.

It keeps Peasants on the steppes from starving.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

salami is ridiculously good. im guessing Markgrace doesnt like salami either

for those that have never had the privilege of a pastrami sandwich at Langer's Deli: LOL!
              ha. I like turkey! It's just low on the meat list. I also like salami and used to frequent Salumi when my office was closer to there. Some sexy restaurant decorations.

meat-window.jpg
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

that looks freaking awesome. i want to bite into that cheese, too.

sigpic

Comment

i luv corned beef.

Patty Melt.
                  “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                  "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                    Patty Melt.
                    I prefer sourdough.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

The
                      i luv corned beef.

I like rye toast, but I'm the only one in my family. It goes really well with corned beef hash and eggs.
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                        The

I like rye toast, but I'm the only one in my family. It goes really well with corned beef hash and eggs.
                        I've been known to make a ham and swiss on rye at home. I like it.

As far as this thread goes, pastrami is king. Preferably from Katz's Deli.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Well, it is the most sensual of all the cured meats.
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Katz is a nice pastrami sandwich if you cant get to langers. that debate was settled long ago. the bread and the 'stram are superior.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              I prefer sourdough.
                              The last couple of times I was in Texas I was served bread called 'sourdough' which was NOT sour in the slightest. Sourdough is more than stale or crusty white bread. I assume you mean the real stuff.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                              X