Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Super Dell thread.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    i can’t imagine the guns and ninja stars and stuff in there
    Couple years ago I was in Japan and bought a bunch of ninja stars for my kids. TSA wasn't having it and the kids had to settle for a half-eaten bag of Aunt Annie's pretzels as their gift. If I have one regret it was putting the ninja stars in my carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    Couple years ago I was in Japan and bought a bunch of ninja stars for my kids. TSA wasn't having it and the kids had to settle for a half-eaten bag of Aunt Annie's pretzels as their gift. If I have one regret it was putting the ninja stars in my carry on.
    Whoa, a little warning please if you are going to tell us a real tearjerker like that one.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    I got two ninja stars from Mr. Salvage on Hwy 92 in Acworth, GA long about 1984 and spent far too many hours trying to hit a chalk drawn target on a big loblolly in my back yard. I believe I lost them before I ever hit the target. I'm willing to admit, after all of these years, that I just sucked at throwing them, and it wasn't that they were crap quality, like I used to tell myself.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

a day late/a dollar short Sullyute's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    I'm willing to admit, after all of these years, that I just sucked at throwing them, and it wasn't that they were crap quality, like I used to tell myself.
    It’s cathartic, isn’t it?
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Omg. Check out the fanny pack.

Fanny packs are back.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Fanny packs are back.
    Yep. My high school son loves them.

Shared on my fb feed today:

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Shared on my fb feed today:

Would it really surprise anyone if Super Dell was running a dog fighting operation. Totally Awesome Dog Fights!!!
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    Would it really surprise anyone if Super Dell was running a dog fighting operation. Totally Awesome Dog Fights!!!
    Haha. Not in the least.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Every time I see this thread bumped I assume that he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Every time I see this thread bumped I assume that he is dead.
    That's going to happen one of these days. Esp if he is still doing the powered parachute thing.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

super dell is one of my favorite people
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

truly a utah treasure. i have no idea how much money he has, which makes him even funnier.

truly a utah treasure. i have no idea how much money he has, which makes him even funnier.
    At least $1.2 million! Minus attorney fees, paramotor supplies and dog food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Is he really calling someone out for claiming they are disabled while still paramotor gliding?

I guess he's calling them out for taking disability money while getting paid for paramotor gliding. But it's funnier if you gloss over that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    At least $1.2 million! Minus attorney fees, paramotor supplies and dog food.

like, what if this guy had $50mm in silver buried in his backyard? makes me laugh every time i think about him going outside, digging up a couple bars of silver and putting them in his fanny pack. he then heads off to the gun show to barter his silver for nunchucks and switchblades.

like, what if this guy had $50mm in silver buried in his backyard? makes me laugh every time i think about him going outside, digging up a couple bars of silver and putting them in his fanny pack. he then heads off to the gun show to barter his silver for nunchucks and switchblades.
    Here is the thing about Super Dell that would be a totally believable story about him. No one would hear that and think that given his track record that it would be out of the realm of possibility.

About the only thing that I wouldn't believe is at least a possibility about this guy is that he enjoys sitting calmly at a table sipping tea and reading the newspaper.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.

Superdell is a Trump guy. Somehow that makes sense.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Superdell is a Trump guy. Somehow that makes sense.
    He's probably a libertarian.

Devil's media pretending to be news claimed "Paraglider crashed through the ice!!!" The true story is that SUPER Tyler having a blast doing a foot drag slipped & scraped his knee lol. Total non issue. Going flying again tomorrow if anyone wants to come. Hey maybe if someone get's hit with a bug while flying they can claim "UFO crashes into aircraft killing all creatures aboard!!" Or if you kick the tree tops as you go by it would be "Ultralight aircraft crashes into trees nearly killing all aboard causing catastrophic damage to environment!!!!"

The frauds in the devil's media belong in prison for their blatant lies and intentional deception.
    Lots of public stuff on his Facebook page. Well, down this rabbit hole.
    --SeattleUte

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    He's probably a libertarian.

Didn't he run for governor as a Libertarian a while back?

Quote Originally Posted by SCcoug View Post
    Didn't he run for governor as a Libertarian a while back?
    Sure did: http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref=/ci_8604764

And two more times since then as an independent.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
    Sure did: http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref=/ci_8604764

And two more times since then as an independent.
    Once he hits the Green Party and joins forces with Jill Stein, the limits are endless.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.