Vacation Eats: Restaurant Recommendations for Non-Local Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    also, please let us know if you two decide to listen to OK Computer. Or Queens of the Stone Age. or hoobastank.
    Since those three things are interchangeable, we'll just give you the thumbs up signal and you'll know.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

also, please let us know if you two decide to listen to OK Computer. Or Queens of the Stone Age. or hoobastank.
      And then we can bump this thread and give people a recommendation for a non-local restaurant in Seattle. I'm thinking maybe the Cheesecake Factory downtown.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Other people tried to copy you, but you were an early adopter. Page 1!
        http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post185146

Comment

This one is good: http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post188102

lol

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            KL I thought you were poly?
            Yeah, that's a picture from Trip Advisor. That's not me.

I don't know who the chick is either.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
              Yeah, that's a picture from Trip Advisor. That's not me.

I don't know who the chick is either.
              As the resident woman on this board, can you answer the other question about if women really want 2 hour sex sessions? Thanks in Advance.
              *Banned*

Comment

I'm looking for a great restaurant in the Boise area, especially a really good basque restaurant. I've already tried Bar Gernika, and I wonder if anyone has eaten at Leku Oni or Epis-A Basque Restaurant in Meridian.

Please let me know!

I just noticed that there is a french bakery Janjou Patisserie in Boise. I called and they dont have tarte tatin, but they do have kouing amann and bostock and grenobleoise and Loz. My mouth is watering. Anybody been to this bakery?
                Last edited by Katy Lied; 08-11-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I'm looking for a great restaurant in the Boise area, especially a really good basque restaurant. I've already tried Bar Gernika, and I wonder if anyone has eaten at Leku Oni or Epis-A Basque Restaurant in Meridian.

Please let me know!
                  I have never been tempted to eat Basque food. You in town now?
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

No, I'm planning a trip for the fall.

Comment

No, I'm planning a trip for the fall.
                      Maybe I'll venture into the Basque underworld to scout it out before your arrival.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I've always liked Dong Khanh vietnamese restaurant in Boise: http://www.yelp.com/biz/dong-khanh-v...aurant-boise-2

The Spicy Chicken (#22) is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                          I've always liked Dong Khanh vietnamese restaurant in Boise: http://www.yelp.com/biz/dong-khanh-v...aurant-boise-2

The Spicy Chicken (#22) is very good.
                          Right around the corner from where my grandma lived. Haven't ever been there, either. I'm starting to sense that I haven't fully embraced the ethnic food choices of the area.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            Maybe I'll venture into the Basque underworld to scout it out before your arrival.
                            You can become part of the Basque Underground, where disgruntled Spanish expatriates meet in secret to drink non-alcoholic beverages and share their testimonies of the LDS Church.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

You can become part of the Basque Underground, where disgruntled Spanish expatriates meet in secret to drink non-alcoholic beverages and share their testimonies of the LDS Church.
                              I'm not Basque, have never been to Spain, and tend to skip testimony sharing in Church. I do like non-alcoholic beverages, secrets, and basements, though. Maybe I'll try it.
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

The largest concentration of Basque Americans is in the Boise, Idaho, area, where approximately 15,000 Basque Americans live.[13] Boise is home of the Basque Museum and Cultural Center and hosts a large Basque festival known as Jaialdi every five years. A large majority of the Boise Basque community traces its ancestry to Bizkaia (Vizcaya in Spanish, Biscay in English) in northern Spain.[14]

You should totally acquaint yourself with the community.

Comment

Working...
                                X