Vacation Eats: Restaurant Recommendations for Non-Local Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Katy, those legs look great! Don't listen to these jokers.
    I think this comment belongs in DDD's thread about Katy's aqua zumba classes.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      I would have gone with +80%. Is there a score for this kind of thing like DH's thread creation score? We can see which threads started by the author have the highest percentage of comments by the author.
      pelagius.jpg
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

lol

P-lag needed his own bat signal!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            40% of the 6700 someodd replies to that thread are authored by the thread creator. Does anyone really care what MG is listening to "at this very moment"? No, not really.

Likewise for where KL is eating. #sjbh
            of that 40%, 50% seem to be markgrace telling us that he is listening to OK Computer.

If people answered in that thread more accurately, we would see things like "traffic noise," "nothing," "people talking in the office next to me," etc.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I think this comment belongs in DDD's thread about Katy's aqua zumba classes.
              that post is hot. i need to re-read it later when i have more "me" time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                that post comment is hot. i need to re-read it later when i have more "me" time.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

sigpic

Comment

of that 40%, 50% seem to be markgrace telling us that he is listening to OK Computer.

If people answered in that thread more accurately, we would see things like "traffic noise," "nothing," "people talking in the office next to me," etc.
                    There are some of those. Also welcome if that's what you're listening to at the time!

Comment

Ahem:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post203906
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

you are the only one here that is posting honestly in that thread.

sigpic

Comment

you are the only one here that is posting honestly in that thread.
                          Depends on what you're listening to at that very moment

But there are some comments like Creek's in there that have made me laugh.

Comment

So is local a relative term for this thread, then? Do I post recommendations for say, Seattle, when I visit?
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Are you visiting Seattle? We should hang out, and then post in my thread that we're listening to each other talk

Comment

Are you visiting Seattle? We should hang out, and then post in my thread that we're listening to each other talk
                                also, please let us know if you two decide to listen to OK Computer. Or Queens of the Stone Age. or hoobastank.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X