Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    did he really say that?
    Yes, but luckily he was a grown ass man when he was slighted. Adolescent Viking probably couldn't handle that kind of rejection.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      I hope the other school gets the playground equipment!!
      I didn't post the video!
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        did he really say that?
        I think his sister was the only one to get the pocket Constitution. Also, Viking (CS)/DallasViking (shaggybevo) claimed that she almost converted a homosexual into a heterosexual.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vikoug View Post
          I nuked my CB account on a whim after Elder Cooks Priesthood talk.
          Well, you will be relieved to know that here at CougarStadium™ we do missionary outreach, assist with priesthood responsibilities, find precious ancestors for sacred temple ordinances, and much (much!) more. Anonymous yakking is not tolerated, neither do we perpetuate foolishness.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            I think his sister was the only one to get the pocket Constitution. Also, Viking (CS)/DallasViking (shaggybevo) claimed that she almost converted a homosexual into a heterosexual.
            okay, I think I remember that one.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Welcome vikcoug. I also recommend a name change. Or not. Really, whatever.

In all sincerity I hope you stay. We don't have many BYU-I types around here, and we have difficulty understanding the uber-HonorCode.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by vikoug View Post
                They dont' really use it, i was there for the transition time.(at BYUI)

I nuked my CB account on a whim after Elder Cooks Priesthood talk.

What's wrong with viking?
                It is easier to list what is right with viking.

1. He is from Dallas and no longer lives here.

Well, that is about it.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Welcome Vikoug! There is a lot of history on CS, so you'll hear plenty of references to Viking, other old posters and obscure threads. There's smartassery in abundance here, but most of it is goodnatured. Hope you stick around.
                  Last edited by Northwestcoug; 10-20-2014, 08:27 PM.
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

Welcome, stranger. Don't be shy.

I am the admin, so I can change your moniker anytime you want (if you so choose). Drop me a PM.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I'd like to think that we are collectively intelligent enough to differentiate between Vikoug and Viking.

On second thought, you should probably change it.

And welcome.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        I'd like to think that we are collectively intelligent enough to differentiate between Vikoug and Viking.

On second thought, you should probably change it.

And welcome.
                        Especially since dallasviking is no longer able to post here.

Comment

Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome, and if you do decide to keep your name, just be prepared for never ending comparison's to the affectionate user viking with heavy sarcasm. Unless they really are being mean to you.

And if you come across two users by the name yohio or DDD.. Just remember these two things..

YOhio is a closet Ohio St. Fan and

DDD. Is really more like a DD..

Comment

Along with this to be confused with Viking theme, are you a hedge fund trader? Do you think hedge funds create too much volitility and mistrust in the stock market? Do you think the carried interest tax break is a bunch of horse crap?

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                                Along with this to be confused with Viking theme, are you a hedge fund trader? Do you think hedge funds create too much volitility and mistrust in the stock market? Do you think the carried interest tax break is a bunch of horse crap?
                                See vikoug? You don't want to deal with crap like this all the time. You should change your moniker.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X