The Official BYU 2015 Death to Us by Everyone We Meet Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tix for the Mizzou game went onsale.

face for sideline lowers are 60-75 and uppers are $25-30.

i predict that on game day you can get those same sideline lowers for $50 max and get in with uppers for $10-15.

would be a pretty cheap roadie for those that are so inclined.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Tix for the Mizzou game went onsale.

face for sideline lowers are 60-75 and uppers are $25-30.

i predict that on game day you can get those same sideline lowers for $50 max and get in with uppers for $10-15.

would be a pretty cheap roadie for those that are so inclined.
      Kind of surprised they're that cheap.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I thought Bronco's comments from yesterday's NLI signing day presser that Taysom is running, running really well already and that they plan on him doing 7-on-7 and 1-on-1 drills was very encouraging and very good news.
        Last edited by Crockett; 02-05-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
          I thought Bronco's comments from yesterday's NLI signing day presser that Taysom is running, running really well already and that they plan on him doing 7-on-7 and 1-on-1 drills was very encouraging and very good news.
          After Taysom came back from his first season-ending knee injury without having learned how to stay in the pocket and pass, I lost all hope that he'd ever figure it out. Taysom is a runner, and as such, has a high chance of suffering another season-ending injury this year.

These comments about how Taysom is running really well already does not help me have confidence in a full season of health from Taysom.

Comment

Originally posted by SandYFan View Post
            After Taysom came back from his first season-ending knee injury without having learned how to stay in the pocket and pass, I lost all hope that he'd ever figure it out. Taysom is a runner, and as such, has a high chance of suffering another season-ending injury this year.

These comments about how Taysom is running really well already does not help me have confidence in a full season of health from Taysom.
            Nor should it but enjoy the ride...and learn the backup's name.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
              Nor should it but enjoy the ride...and learn the backup's name.
              Lets hope Taysom can at least make it until after the Michigan game. His back-up will be either Mangum or Hoge. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by SandYFan View Post

If we can just make it through the tough games on the front end of the season, I feel good about things.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  If we can just make it through the tough games on the front end of the season, I feel good about things.
                  Sincerely,
                  Home losses to USU and UNR

Cosigned,
                  Road losses to UCF and Boise State
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    Same. With bronco in charge, you know you can chalk up all the sure wins in the win column already.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Has this been posted before?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...l-fan-map.html

Twenty years ago there would have been no red at all. Maybe a tiny spot of red in the north east section of Salt Lake.

Ouch. That hurts.

Comment

Wisconsin and Ohio St. have there areas locked up. Having not spent a lot of time in Utah in the last decade has the general allegiance of the state really switched that much? I also question there state of Oregon as my experience is almost everyone from eastern Oregon are Beaver fans.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          Wisconsin and Ohio St. have there areas locked up. Having not spent a lot of time in Utah in the last decade has the general allegiance of the state really switched that much? I also question there state of Oregon as my experience is almost everyone from eastern Oregon are Beaver fans.
                          I work in Murray, live in the south part of SL county. Most of my co-workers and ward members are ute fans. So, in my experience, yes it has.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            You should be proud as Oregon has the biggest fan base in the country.*

*By land mass only.

Comment

I live in Riverton. I'd say my ward is 60-70% Utah fans. I work all over the west side of the valley, and most people I come in contact with are Utah fans. My co-workers are nearly all Utah fans.
                              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                I work in Murray, live in the south part of SL county. Most of my co-workers and ward members are ute fans. So, in my experience, yes it has.
                                Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                                I live in Riverton. I'd say my ward is 60-70% Utah fans. I work all over the west side of the valley, and most people I come in contact with are Utah fans. My co-workers are nearly all Utah fans.
                                I am truly sorry for you. Here in the Midwest I have only one guy in the ward who is a Ute fan. He is insufferable, but because their is only one, he is easy to ignore.

Comment

Working...
                                X