No announcement yet.

The Official BYU 2015 Death to Us by Everyone We Meet Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, phooey on IndyCoug Coach for starting this thread.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
      I always lose on this board.
      you know, I hate to say it because he claims to be is a damn ute, but HL has to be a close second to Grace as the most lovable guy on CS.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        you know, I hate to say it because he claims to be is a damn ute, but HL has to be a close second to Grace as the most lovable guy on CS.
        You can give him 2nd, but I'm definitely glad it's not a close 2nd. If HL = it's by a good distance.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I'd agree with you, but HL hates me
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            You can give him 2nd, but I'm definitely glad it's not a close 2nd. If HL = it's by a good distance.
            I typed close initially, but thought better of it and decided against saying distant because I didn't want to be hurtful.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

MarkGrace, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but HL is the most loveable poster on this board. On the plus side, you are a not close
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                MarkGrace, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but HL is the most loveable poster on this board. On the plus side, you are a not close
                The lack of sleep is killing you these days. I hope you can get a full night's rest soon.

Comment

The lack of sleep is killing you these days. I hope you can get a full night's rest soon.
                  I slept for a 3-4 hour stretch last night, that is sufficient. Although, I've had no caffeine today. Either way, the point absolutely stands about HL. I'm sorry, it is just truth. It is nothing personal against you.
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I slept for a 3-4 hour stretch last night, that is sufficient. Although, I've had no caffeine today. Either way, the point absolutely stands about HL. I'm sorry, it is just truth. It is nothing personal against you.
                    gtfo.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      But once that B12 money and prestige kick in, we are going to absolutely kill it with recruiting.
                      The recruiting bump will happen immediately, then drop off after three years.
                      Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

MarkGrace, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but YOHIO is the most loveable poster on this board. On the plus side, you are a not close
                        There we go.
                        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

gtfo.
                          lol. smr letting funk know exactly how much his opinion is valued around here. Maybe when he starts getting 7-8 hours of sleep his brain will stop functioning like complete mush and we can take what he says a little more seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                            There we go.
                            Okay, this shit needs to stop. I'm sorry I started it.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                              There we go.
                              We're talking most loveable, not least. YOhio ranks just below LADouche.

Comment

lol. smr letting funk know exactly how much his opinion is valued around here. Maybe when he starts getting 7-8 hours of sleep his brain will stop functioning like complete mush and we can take what he says a little more seriously.
                                It is the sleep deprivation that has helped me lose my inhibition and drop unfiltered truth bombs that has led me to be the second least loveable poster on this site.

It is the burden speaking the hard truths that will make everyone hate me, but it is a burden that I must carry.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X