No announcement yet.

Election 2014!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping for a supermajority tomorrow for the Democrats so that Obama can just casually stroll onto the green and putt in a gigantic immigration reform package.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

My wife is mad at me because I am out of town and unable to vote against Thom Tillis tomorrow, whom she hates. So his chances just went up a bit.
      Last edited by Clark Addison; 11-03-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

At least she cares. I tried to convince my wife to vote, but she can't be bothered. I thought it would be cool for her to vote in her first election. She didn't agree.
        Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
          My wife is mad at me because I am out of town and unable to vote against Thom TIllis tomorrow, who she hates. So his chances just went up a bit.
          I already did my final probabilities. I didn't take into account that distance forced your balls out of your wife's purse!
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

My wife is mad at me because I am out of town and unable to vote against Thom Tillis tomorrow, whom she hates. So his chances just went up a bit.
            Like your vote really matters.

Comment

Who else has early voting?

Nevada has early voting, but New York does not.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                Who else has early voting?

Nevada has early voting, but New York does not.
                I voted two weeks ago.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                  I already did my final probabilities. I didn't take into account that distance forced your balls out of your wife's purse!
                  OK, cool. Just wanted to be sure.

Comment

Go Clay Aiken!
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

Not a huge turnout this AM.. Less than 15 voters in my voter book. Guess a Governors race is not that important.. However, not much of a challenger against Kasich...

Comment

538 blog showing the GOP with a 76.2% chance of taking over the senate. I'm hoping they not only get the easy ones but that they lock down GA, CO, IA, LA (although this should be a lock), AK, NC and the icing on the cake would be if Brown wins in NH. I don't want them to go 51-49 or 52-48....55-45 would cause the meltdown I'm looking for.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Crazy Joe Biden decides to pull a talking point from the GOP 2012 races in believing that the polls and oddsmakers are totally wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/03/politi...html?hpt=hp_t1

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            Crazy Joe Biden decides to pull a talking point from the GOP 2012 races in believing that the polls and oddsmakers are totally wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/03/politi...html?hpt=hp_t1
                            I am assuming Biden's opinion will gain a lot of traction here, since quite a few folks bought into it in 2012 when the GOP said it.

Comment

I am assuming Biden's opinion will gain a lot of traction here, since quite a few folks bought into it in 2012 when the GOP said it.
                              I saw how it went in 2012 the polls had it miserably wrong.
                              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                              -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                              -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

A little pull back in the market today. Is that due to dropping oil prices, concern about global growth, some worry about the election or none of the above?

Comment

Working...
                                X