Male Camel Toe Syndrome: I'll Never Get Enough of USU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    im trying to do my part today by having no confidence. I also refuse to believe anything i read in the media. basically Jordan johnson is going to go into lockdown mode on Thursday now that Ive made those adjustments.
    I don't know. You sound pretty confident.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

you arent being objective you are being a dunce, complaining about stupid stuff that is irrelevant. so you think we will win out, then whats the problem? 11-1 season is pretty good. We didnt lose because Bronco made some comments in the media. We lost because our secondary played poorly and we didn't have much of a pass rush. This wasn't even Utah State's game plan. We are seeing the same thing since Houston, albeit more effectively each week: ball control to limit Taysom's time on offense and patience in the pocket to test our secondary and take advantage of the lack of pass rush. Regardless of what Bronco does or doesnt say to the media this week, UCF will have the exact same game plan on offense.
      Well said. My thought was that it would be fun to play QB against BYU's defense. What more could one want as a QB than to feel completely comfortable in the pocket knowing you can be patient and won't get hit, and subsequently throw the ball to open receivers all day long. Hell, Jake Heaps would probably shred that defense.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

you arent being objective you are being a dunce, complaining about stupid stuff that is irrelevant. so you think we will win out, then whats the problem? 11-1 season is pretty good. We didnt lose because Bronco made some comments in the media. We lost because our secondary played poorly and we didn't have much of a pass rush. This wasn't even Utah State's game plan. We are seeing the same thing since Houston, albeit more effectively each week: ball control to limit Taysom's time on offense and patience in the pocket to test our secondary and take advantage of the lack of pass rush. Regardless of what Bronco does or doesnt say to the media this week, UCF will have the exact same game plan on offense.
        They should have pretty good success limiting Taysom's time on offense.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          They should have pretty good success limiting Taysom's time on offense.
          they should have pretty good success with both aspects of the game plan.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Why would anyone get caught up in what the coaches, Wrubell and for that matter even players say in Spring and Fall camp?

The credibility was shot a long time ago and we keep getting reminded of it. Although we lose KVN and some others, this was going to be an overall better defense. The back up QB was awesome and really pushing Hill (I hope that proves to be true).

I don't know what other things might have been said because I just don't read every article I can find on BYU anymore.

If I am wrong, I am sure someone will correct me. What was said in the Spring and Fall we are seeing on the field?

Comment

• With all the loses Saturday BYU had a real shot at the final four this year if they could have run the table. Of the nine remaining undefeated teams I'm guessing only FSU ends up unbeaten. Three of those teams are in the SEC and odds are only one team from the SEC will make the playoffs. Baylor and TCU play this week so that takes care of one team and Baylor travels up to Norman and most likely will get beat up there. Other than the UNLV game Arizona has been living on the edge and their luck can't luck. Notre Dame has road games in Tallahassee, Tempe and Los Angeles coming up so figure a couple of losses there. Georgia Tech is unbeaten but they will be lucky to end up 7-5. It would have been hard to deny an unbeaten team a spot in playoffs with everybody else with a loss or two.

Comment

• Has Bronco taken the reigns of the defense? Unofficially of course.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Greg Welch @ArtDirectorBYU
                  Follow
                  Utah Sate ESPN QBR ratings per game this year:
                  vs Tenn 15.1
                  vs Idaho State 31.5
                  vs Wake Forest 40/58
                  vs Ak State 22.4
                  vs BYU 89.5

Comment

• I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Has anyone checked in on Goat? He hasn't been around since last Friday when the Noble Son was taken out. This one is for you GN......#wmph
                      Last edited by imanihonjin; 10-08-2014, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Not surprised that Goat hasn't checked in since the game. #wmph indeed!
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                          Not surprised that Goat hasn't checked in since the game. #wmph indeed!
                          Depositions.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Goat has been gone since well before last Friday. I don't recall seeing him the week leading up to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              Goat has been gone since well before last Friday. I don't recall seeing him the week leading up to the game.
                              yep. last post was two weeks ago.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                yep. last post was two weeks ago.
                                #wmph

Comment

Working...
                                X