No announcement yet.

Bicycle log for those who need accountability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 miles this morning (to and from basketball).
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Biked 20 yesterday afternoon. This is my busy season for work so my biking will decrease because I'm on the road most of the week. I did get in two treadmill runs this week during the evening.

Comment

21.8 miles on a trip down memory lane - including the house I grew up in and both the elementary school and junior high school I attended.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

8.3 miles towing one daughter. Pretty cool breeze out this evening.
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

10.2 miles this morning towing nobody. Pretty brisk out - glad I wore an extra layer.
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

7.7 miles this morning with a bit of a cold wind. I've mostly stuck to pretty flat ground since I started my recent riding kick. My plan today was to ride up a somewhat steep hill near my house and then turn around and make my way back home. Instead of turning around, though, I took the long way home. Then, when I started getting close to my office, I figured I'd find out the distance from home. So I wasn't planning to ride into the office today, but here I am. So I'll probably have another 7.7+ later today.
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

9.4 miles this evening.
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

5 miles on Friday, 9 on Saturday, 15.8 today.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    9.4 miles this evening.
                    Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    5 miles on Friday, 9 on Saturday, 15.8 today.
                    WEATHER??!! Get your shit together, man.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      WEATHER??!! Get your shit together, man.
                      Thursday was nice. It was cold on Friday which led me to wear a sweatshirt on Saturday. Yesterday was great - a little cool, not very windy.

Today I rode 25.8 miles through a drizzling rain with the temps around 50.
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Have you dropped any lbs ?

Comment

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
                          Have you dropped any lbs ?
                          I've dropped about 14 from my peak, but I'm not sure how much of that was after I started riding.

10.5 miles in the cold this morning with a break for basketball after the first mile.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

That's great. I'm on road six days a week till 12-7 then I hope to be riding again....and giving great weather reports.

Comment

13.3 miles. On the way out it was overcast and I noticed a bit of a crosswind in places. Shortly after I started riding back, the storm front hit with a nasty headwind and a downpour of rain.

In the middle of the rainstorm I was waiting at an intersection with an ambulance right next to me. The paramedics rolled down their window so I could tell them, "Don't go too far, I might need you soon." Thankfully, I made it back unassisted.
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

12.3 miles with a basketball break after the first mile. No precipitation, cold.
                                Last edited by Pelado; 10-27-2014, 08:41 AM.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X