Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
    Lol, ok. Just making sure.
    Three of us from our ward ride 5-6 days a week. I'm the slowest. On Sunday's it's not unusual for them to talk of being out on the road and racing someone they don't know and asking if one of us knows this biker. If that makes us a douche I guess our area is filled with them. Too bad you feel that way.
    Last edited by OceanBlue; 09-29-2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
      Three of us from our ward ride 5-6 days a week. I'm the slowest. On Sunday's it's not unusual for them to talk of being out on the road and racing someone they don't know and asking if one of us knows this biker. If that makes us a douche I guess our area is filled with them. Too bad you feel that way.
      Sorry...that came out wrong. I don't think you're a douche at all (if I did, I probably wouldn't have told you... ). I've just never had some random stranger start racing me. Probably fun.
      At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
      -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
        Sorry...that came out wrong. I don't think you're a douche at all (if I did, I probably wouldn't have told you... ). I've just never had some random stranger start racing me. Probably fun.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

20 miles in the wind. Actually turned around once to home but turned around and kept going. I usually feel like riding once I get going but today the first 10 miles I didn't feel like riding. Off to Provo very early in the morning.

Comment

3.5 miles with a break for basketball.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

8 1 miles pulling a cart, including about half a mile with a 6-year-old girl.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                8 1 miles pulling a cart, including about half a mile with a 6-year-old girl.
                Lost her at a speed bump?

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Lost her at a speed bump?
                  At the speed I ride, the speed bump takes a couple minutes to clear.

Dropped her off at school.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

20.2 miles. Finally broke the 20 mile barrier.
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Congrats !!! Tell us how it went please.

Comment

How it went? Pretty slow. I didn't start with the intent of eclipsing 20. I was just riding east from my house, stopping for water at various parks along the way since I had inadvertently left home without my water bottle.

Overall, it felt pretty good. I did notice some soreness in my right knee for the last 4 or 5 miles.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          How it went? Pretty slow. I didn't start with the intent of eclipsing 20. I was just riding east from my house, stopping for water at various parks along the way since I had inadvertently left home without my water bottle.

Overall, it felt pretty good. I did notice some soreness in my right knee for the last 4 or 5 miles.
                          A swing and a miss. What OB meant was "how was the weather."
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            A swing and a miss. What OB meant was "how was the weather."
                            Oops. It was warm. No precipitation. No ocean breeze.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

6.4 miles. Pretty cool out. Saw a scenic misty field by the canal just before sunrise.
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Another 1.3 miles tonight. It rides a lot smoother after getting a tune-up.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X