Gutter Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutter Problems

I have noticed that my long nails that are driven into the fascia are coming out and my gutters are pulling away from my house. I really do not want to replace all of the wood etc nor do I want to even look to see how bad of an issue it is this year. So I am hoping that some of you may have an alternative solution to get my gutters back up against my house and have the nails no longer come lose.

Any suggestions??

TIA

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    I have noticed that my long nails that are driven into the fascia are coming out and my gutters are pulling away from my house. I really do not want to replace all of the wood etc nor do I want to even look to see how bad of an issue it is this year. So I am hoping that some of you may have an alternative solution to get my gutters back up against my house and have the nails no longer come lose.

Any suggestions??

TIA
    My suggestion is that you look at it closely. If you aren't a "gutter guy" (youtube videos notwithstanding) I would strongly conside getting a pro to look at it. I don't know much about gutters, but I know that water running down the side of your house isn't good.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Working...
    X