Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or the fact that you root for him.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
      Kane with a 2 goal game in a blowout of the Blues.

Best player in the NHL on the best team. The only thing that may prevent his run at the scoring title is his slow start.
      Kane, Versteeg, Richards line is continuing to produce fireworks. Kane just missed the hat trick tonight and they all came in the third. So clutch.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Kane, Versteeg, Richards line is continuing to produce fireworks. Kane just missed the hat trick tonight and they all came in the third. So clutch.
        It has been great to see Versteeg re-emerging to form when the Blackhawks won the cup.

The Blackhawks have been on this run without their 2nd best goal scorer, Patrick Sharp. It will be interesting where you put Sharp when he comes back. You obviously do not break up the Versteeg-Richards-Kane line. I like the idea of going with a killer line with Sharp-Toews-Hossa. The other options is obviously to put Sharp on the third line and spread out your talent. I like having 2 killer top lines and a solid third line.

Marian Hossa also deserves some credit as well. He is the Blackhawks best 2-way player and is consistently underrated. He gets overshadowed by the talent of Kane and Toews, but he is every bit of a core forward for this team as Kane/Toews. 35 and still producing at a really high level.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Patrick Sharp practicing with the 3rd line. Having a player of his caliber playing on your 3rd line is an embarrassment of riches.
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

1st line: Toews-Hossa-Saad
            2nd line: Kane-Richards-Versteeg
            3rd line: Sharp-Shaw-Bickell

I dare someone to show me a team with a better top 3 lines. Combine that with the Blackhawks still having a very good blueline and there will be a 3rd Stanley Cup for the Kane-Toews-Hossa Blackhawks.
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Another impressive victory for the Blackhawks over the Predators. Blackhawks have been playing great without Corey Crawford, which is another reason why that contract frustrates me so damn much.

Blackhawks have not been just winning games, they are getting convincing wins against qualify competition.

@Anaheim: 4-1
              @LA: 4-1
              St Louis: 4-1
              Montreal: 4-3
              Predators: 3-1

Blackhawks up to 1st in espn's power rankings.
              http://espn.go.com/nhl/powerrankings
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

First game back and Patrick Sharp gets an assist in a SO win over the Devils. It going to be a fun rest of the season.
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I predicted the Blackhawks were about to have a great run, they did. 9-1 in the last 10 games. I predicted the Predators were about to go on a great run, they did. 7-3 in the last 10.
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

3 point game for Patrick Kane. Up to 36 points on the season after his slow start, tied with my predicted scoring leader Steven Stamkos, which has him tied for 7th.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

5 Blackhawks in the top 6 in votes and make the allstar team. All 5 of the players are deserving as well. Kane, Toews, Keith, Seabrook, and Crawford. Although, I think Hjammer is better than Seabrook. Hjammer has always been underrated.

Sharp played great stepping in for Versteeg with Kane and Richards in his first game with a game winning goal and an assist.

Kane is 6 points out of the lead for most points. He is tied for 1st with game winning goals at 5.

Black to 1st in the NHL power rankings on ESPN with this comment being made about them: A rival general manager said to me the other day: "I've seen them live a few times this year -- nobody is playing hockey like they are. Period." Enough said.
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

54 saves. Out shot the Avs by 30 shots on goal.

I hate losing games when the Blackhawks thoroughly outplay their opponent.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=400564621
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          54 saves. Out shot the Avs by 30 shots on goal.

I hate losing games when the Blackhawks thoroughly outplay their opponent.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=400564621
                          I watched the whole thing. It was frustrating. So many chances. Off the post a couple of times. We had Crawford pulled for like the last 3 minutes of the third and never lost possession. Really frustrating but its safe to say that you won't lose many games like that.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

It's about halfway through the NHL season, and only one team - the awful Oilers - has a losing record at home.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                              It's about halfway through the NHL season, and only one team - the awful Oilers - has a losing record at home.
                              I'm pretty sure you used some sort of evil Red Wings jinx by posting this that led to the Blackhawks losing to the Oilers. They followed up that awful game with a nice win over the Wild.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Kane now 3rd in points, 3 points behind the leader. Seguin is 2nd, but has played 2 fewer games. Kane is in great shape to make his first run at the Art Ross trophy. He also will hopefully finally get some Hart Trophy consideration.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X