FX's You're The Worst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX's You're The Worst

This is a very funny show. It is pretty vulgar (certainly pushes boundaries for basic cable), for those that are sensitive to those things, but I've laughed quite a bit at each of the three episodes that have aired so far.

Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
    This is a very funny show. It is pretty vulgar (certainly pushes boundaries for basic cable), for those that are sensitive to those things, but I've laughed quite a bit at each of the three episodes that have aired so far.
    I'll tell you what pushes the boundaries for Basic Cable, IFC. Especially IFC when they show Eyes Wide Shut. Holy mackerel.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
      I'll tell you what pushes the boundaries for Basic Cable, IFC. Especially IFC when they show Eyes Wide Shut. Holy mackerel.
      Is that on basic cable? I don't think it's on the entry-level tier for DTV.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Is that on basic cable? I don't think it's on the entry-level tier for DTV.
        It's on the entry level package for Dish.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

I watched the first two episodes and like them a lot. I'll keep watching.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
            I liked that movie

Comment

I just finished season 2 of You're the Worst. I've got to say, this is one of my favorite shows on TV right now. Jimmy and Gretchen are very funny, but Lindsey often steals the show. Season 2 had a big arc involving Gretchen's clinical depression -- was an unfunny subject for a very funny show -- which gave the show a bit more weight than season 1.

Highly recommended.

Last edited by falafel; 06-13-2016, 01:12 PM.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I had a hard time with Lindsey in Season 2. She was just too filthy, though I liked her line about Alabama English people. That was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  I had a hard time with Lindsey in Season 2. She was just too filthy, though I liked her line about Alabama English people. That was funny.
                  Yeah, that was probably her best line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                  X