2014-2015 NFL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    The oversize designs are pretty ridiculous (and I realize this is just concept art and not something the NFL is really considering) but I, along with most Denver fans, love that logo.

[ATTACH]5536[/ATTACH]
    Yeah, I can definitely tell from your face in that pic that you love it.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      The oversize designs are pretty ridiculous (and I realize this is just concept art and not something the NFL is really considering) but I, along with most Denver fans, love that logo.

[ATTACH]5536[/ATTACH]
      As a Raiders fan... I knew that my hate for you was justified..

Although I do like that retro helmet for Denver. It look pretty cool...

Comment

• The Jets helmet is the only one I liked. http://i.imgur.com/jOeVmdr.jpg

Comment

• Patriots' Tom Brady suspended 4 games

The Patriots will begin their Super Bowl title defense without the services of the franchise's greatest all-time player.

The NFL announced Monday that Tom Brady has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL policy on the integrity of the game. The team will also be fined $1 million and will forfeit a 2016 first-rounder and 2017 fourth-round selection in the NFL Draft. (You can read full NFL statement here.)
          http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...pended-4-games

The worst thing about all of this is hearing all the hawks fans b*tching again about losing the Super Bowl.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

The worst thing about all of this is hearing all the hawks fans b*tching again about losing the Super Bowl.
            They probably should have just run the ball. Deflategate had nothing to do with them losing.
            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
              They probably should have just run the ball. Deflategate had nothing to do with them losing.
              But if Brady had been suspended for the Super Bowl, not the first four games of the next season, they certainly would have had a better chance at winning.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                But if Brady had been suspended for the Super Bowl, not the first four games of the next season, they certainly would have had a better chance at winning.
                As the resident Seahawks fan...no complaints here.

Should have ran the ball. Brady doesn't play corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  I am surprised that Belichick did get a fine/suspension or something. He had to know what was going on.

You known that Pete Carroll would have never done something like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Win-Forever-Li...dp/1591843235/
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

The ESPN article says it was a 243 page report. Fun reading!!

Comment

• As the CS's resident Tom Brady fanboi, c'mon NFL!! Suspend him a couple of games, sure. But a million dollar fine and 2 draft picks lost? That's excessive for a report that states 'more probable than not' as its harshest indictment.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Should have been the entire season.
                        *Banned*

Comment

• What I would love to know is if he deflated the balls in their comeback win against the Ravens the week before.
                          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

• Senator Harry Reid tweet: "I find it stunning that the NFL cares more about how much air is in a football than it cares about a racist franchise name."

Thank you, Senator Reid, for not saying the R-Word.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                            X