Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Bag,

Do not toy with me, this question is very serious, and anything other than an honest and thoughtful answer will make you dead to me, no matter that Mrs. wuapinmon is an Aggie. Choose wisely, I'd hate to have to put you on ignore from day one.

When Zaphod Beeblebrox stole the Heart of Gold shortly after its unveiling, he also gained possession of Marvin, a clinically depressed robot. This robot saves their bacon at one point, and a few whatevers later, a band of Earthlings crafted a song called "Paranoid Android" in his honor. Basically, when the revolution comes, should Radiohead be first against the wall?
    I don't think Radiohead would be first against the wall. I like Radiohead. I'm not a huge fan, but I enjoy their music.

Comment

Welcome bag.

I remember your posts from CB, specifically your SL icon. I always take note of who my enemies are. Don't even think of starting an "Official St. Louis Cardinals Thread" thread.

Again, welcome.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Welcome bag.

I remember your posts from CB, specifically your SL icon. I always take note of who my enemies are. Don't even think of starting an "Official St. Louis Cardinals Thread" thread.

Again, welcome.
        Reds fan? That must have been painful over the last 19 years or so.

Comment

Good morning bag. Hope you stick around. What is your signature Italian dish?

Comment

Tony LaRussa sucks.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by bag View Post
              Reds fan? That must have been painful over the last 19 years or so.
              You think your biggest rival in the NL Central is the REDS?!

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm interested about your thoughts about Tony LaRusssa and his overall suckiness level.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  I'm interested about your thoughts about Tony LaRusssa and his overall suckiness level.
                  He SUCKS! And he's a vampire, to boot.

Dusty Baker also sucks. Lord Pinella is alright.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

man, he already left. Way to go, guys.

Oh, and LaRussa sucks.

Comment

Definitely not. Your location said Cin Citi. I assumed that was Cinncinnati and that you were a Reds fan. If you're a Cubs fan, you have been in pain much longer than 19 years. My condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                        Good morning bag. Hope you stick around. What is your signature Italian dish?

My favorite is a nice bolognese with home made tagliatelle or the same sauce made into lasagne.

I also like the mushroom ragu I've made a few times.

We frequently have carbonara in my home.

We have been getting pees out of our garden lately and we've enjoyed a nice cream sauce with fresh pees and ham.

I could go on and on...

Comment

We have been getting pees out of our garden lately and we've enjoyed a nice cream sauce with fresh pees and ham.
                          ROFL

Comment

Definitely not. Your location said Cin Citi. I assumed that was Cinncinnati and that you were a Reds fan. If you're a Cubs fan, you have been in pain much longer than 19 years. My condolences.
                            Cin Citi = Sin City. And you are right to recognize the depth of my sorrows.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

My favorite is a nice bolognese with home made tagliatelle or the same sauce made into lasagne.

I also like the mushroom ragu I've made a few times.

We frequently have carbonara in my home.

I could go on and on...
                              I retract my earlier request for your yummy Italian recipes.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                Basically, when the revolution comes, should Radiohead be first against the wall?
                                I have always been taught that those who ask dumb questions will be the first against the wall. Is that not right?

Comment

Working...
                                X