bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
    As I learned it (from a roommate who hailed from Padova), puttana in this case should be translated not as whore, but as prostitute. The implication being that when you're a hard working gal on your feet all day, you simply grab what's available for use, and throw it in the pot. You'll certainly not be making risotto.
    I had a mafia Don teach me about puttanesca once, and prostitute is the word he used to describe it.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Welcome, too bad you aren't from Oregon or Washington. Mainly Oregon.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

God bless you and your choice in MLB teams.

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        Tony LaRussa sucks.
        Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        I'm interested about your thoughts about Tony LaRusssa and his overall suckiness level.
        Shut your whorish mouth.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Agreed BO. La Russa is a baseball genius!
          Last edited by bag; 07-21-2009, 09:19 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
            God bless you and your choice in MLB teams.

Shut your whorish mouth.
            If I weren't a Braves fan, my next team would be the Cards, for many reasons, but Stan Musial would be enough. I met him once and he was a true gentleman.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Hi, bag.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Hi, bag.
                Hey

Comment

Originally posted by bag View Post
                  Hey
                  I saw you in the standings of the predictions contest and wondered "Who is bag?" Now I kind of know.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                  X