Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    in light of recent posts about your job, comic-con, lord of the rings, and Dr Who, im going to amend my initial post above. Are you sure you are female???
    If you are indeed still female, I am also guessing you are single.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      in light of recent posts about your job, comic-con, lord of the rings, and Dr Who, im going to amend my initial post above. Are you sure you are female???
      LOL!!! Yes, I'm very female. It's too bad you don't know any of the many women out there who are scientists and into nerdy fandoms.

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      That would be incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoArch View Post
        LOL!!! Yes, I'm very female. It's too bad you don't know any of the many women out there who are scientists and into nerdy fandoms.

That would be incorrect.
        To bad, I think you and Commando (besides the fact that you are female) would make a great couple.
        *Banned*

Comment

To bad, I think you and Commando (besides the fact that you are female) would make a great couple.
          That depends on whether she'd be willing to cede her half of the closet to Commando's shoe collection.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I know dudes can't stand chicks that are into video games and movies.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Somebody's still angry that he got exposed in the 90s rap thread.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Yeah what would that be like to work with female engineers that are nerds. I guess I will never know.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

Comment

me too.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post

Seems like Wuap hasn't been on the ball with these questions lately.
                      I'm skipping the obvious Mom joke here and going with

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        I'm skipping the obvious Mom joke here and going with

That is a cool picture. So... no question for me then? :P

Comment

That is a cool picture. So... no question for me then? :P
                          If you're still posting in a fortnight, I'll give you a question. Until then, we'll see if you can hack it here.
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Welcome, GeoArch. Hang in here!
                            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                            -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                            --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

i've been wondering what finderson is up to
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                i've been wondering what finderson is up to
                                Nope.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X