Is it OK to kill MarkGrace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it OK to kill MarkGrace?

Yes. Preferably with a can of Mtn Dew thrown at his head.

He is just a big goofy radiohead fan with anger issues.
    Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 07-21-2014, 05:33 PM.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

What. the. fuck.

This is uncalled for.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I ate at Olive Garden a few weeks ago.
      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
        I ate at Olive Garden a few weeks ago.
        I didn't think this thread would bother me, but now it officially has. All that's left is for SJS to come in here and tell us he ate a California roll for lunch or for GM to mention his dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Or a brief chart with two columns: "Radiohead shows I've attended" and "Radiohead shows you've attended"
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

After some reflection, I vote "no".

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Or a brief chart with two columns: "Radiohead shows I've attended" and "Radiohead shows you've attended"
              I don't think JL has attended any Radiohead shows. I'll be sure to invited him when the next tour rolls around.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                I do think this thread works better as a poll.

Comment

You should have pondered longer.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    I don't think JL has attended any Radiohead shows. I'll be sure to invited him when the next tour rolls around.
                    That puts him one or two behind. He can catch up pretty quickly.

sigpic

Comment

He is just a big goofy radiohead fan with anger issues.
                      Kidding!

But I came home from work and went on a bike ride and in honor of Gracie I started through a red light about two seconds before it turned green and I made two lane changes without signaling.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        That puts him one or two behind. He can catch up pretty quickly.
                        Sorry. I would rather be hit in the head by a mtn dew can thrown by Cespedes than attend a radiohead concert.

Comment

By virtue of the fact, he likes Radiohead, the answer should be no.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Sorry. I would rather be hit in the head by a mtn dew can thrown by Cespedes than attend a radiohead concert.
                            I see you are familiar with their latest album, The King of Limbs

sigpic

Comment

Kidding!

But I came home from work and went on a bike ride and in honor of Gracie I started through a red light about two seconds before it turned green and I made two lane changes without signaling.
                              Sounds like you put yourself and others in danger just to spite a valued member of the CS community. Those aren't the actions of a good citizen. Sjbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X