Wingnut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Fans looked forward to Hawkeye and the gang tormenting Frank Burns or Emerson Winchester III each week
    Ah, man, all that work and you forgot that Winchester's first name is Charles. Good thing wingnut already answered, because that could have invalidated the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut View Post
      you forgot about the Marine Corps. I predict that 20 or 30 years from now, United States military with it separate branches of service will be a thing of the past. Most of our military operations are run jointly. As for your other questions it look like a bunch of battle and I don't have time for it. thank you for the well thought out post.
      I didn't forget about the Marine Corps, I simply ignored them since they're like the Army in the Navy.

I agree. I can see the Navy, Army, Homeland Security, and the Starship Troopers being our future. We shall be great friends, but Donuthole is going to ride your ass about grammar and orthography.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Welcome WN.

Comment

Wingnut: do you believe in god? If so, why?
          That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
            Declasse.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
              I believe in God. She and I have a little side deal going on.
              welcome, Wingnut.
              "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
              -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Welcome Wingy.

Comment

Welcome WingNut.

My Dad was a 32 year Air Force man. Here's a link that I found a couple of months ago. He's in the middle of the second row.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Welcome, I am glad to have you here.

Comment

LOL. Clack and 71 are welcoming the guy who hasn't been here in almost 3 weeks.
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Goodbye, Wingnut. We hardly knew thee.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          Goodbye, Wingnut. We hardly knew thee.
                          Welcome Wingnut. I am glad to have you go.

Comment

First Sooner, then SU, and now Wingnut!?!?! Time to circle the wagons, Lebowski.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                              First Sooner, then SU, and now Wingnut!?!?! Time to circle the wagons, Lebowski.
                              SU left? When? He posted yesterday afternoon or this morning didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut View Post
                                Not a problem. It was helpful for introductory purposes. You may remember me from somewhere else.
                                I probably don't. I have a horrible memory
                                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                                Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
                                X