X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wingnut

The mandatory questions, things everyone wants to know about you:

How did you find CS? Google search

How did you choose your moniker? I am a 20 year veteran in the United States Air Force.

What do you do (other than read CS)? I spend a lot of time playing and coaching basketball.

How many time zones have you lived in? Not sure 8-10

What are your sports loyalties? it's BYU and BYU alumnus that I follow.

Are you looking forward to wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be? I'm not really sure how to answer this question.

Welcome wingnut. What do you do in the Air Force?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

welcome, Wingnut. I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
        welcome, Wingnut. I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself.
        Not a problem. It was helpful for introductory purposes. You may remember me from somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Welcome wingnut. What do you do in the Air Force?
          I'm just a glorified button pusher. How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut View Post
            I think you've described this site pretty well!
            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

He's not in the air force

And Welcome!
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Oh, I have a bunch of kids and then convince guys from my ward to take me to Jazz games and we accidentally run into strippers I know. Of course I don't have a job, and I treat my family like garbage. This nice family in my ward is always doing so much for us, I know the father thinks I take advantage of the situation though he's always standoffish towards me.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Oh, I have a bunch of kids and then convince guys from my ward to take me to Jazz games and we accidentally run into strippers I know. Of course I don't have a job, and I treat my family like garbage. This nice family in my ward is always doing so much for us, I know the father thinks I take advantage of the situation though he's always standoffish towards me.
                  Burn
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Wingnut, please answer the following question, keeping in mind that our future dealings on this site may stem, in large part, from your response to the following:

During the Second World War, the Army Air Corps could not give Swedish buses painted white with a giant red cross on them any kind of guarantee of safety when they entered Germany as part of Operation White Buses. A US fighter strafed the column, killing one Swede and more than 20 POWs. The Jeep with the red cross on the back as pony-tailed nurses sprint uphill was a memorable part of the intro to M*A*S*H. Fans looked forward to Hawkeye and the gang tormenting Frank Burns or Emerson Winchester III each week, many never realizing that the lyrics to the intro song were, "Suicide is painless/it brings on many changes/and I can take or leave it if I please." Suicide is illegal in many jurisdictions, much like theft, murder, and stealing cable. Comcast sucks. A casting net, such as those used by close shore fishermen in the Florida Keys is a great way to catch baitfish like pogies. The Florida Keys are home to legends of Hemingway, too many cats, vagrant rare birds from the West Indies, and in March 1948, Forrestal, et. al. So, the question remains, why should air assets of the United States military be divided into a separate branch of the service rather than Navy and Army air forces?
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Welcome, wingnut.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        Wingnut, please answer the following question, keeping in mind that our future dealings on this site may stem, in large part, from your response to the following:

During the Second World War, the Army Air Corps could not give Swedish buses painted white with a giant red cross on them any kind of guarantee of safety when they entered Germany as part of Operation White Buses. A US fighter strafed the column, killing one Swede and more than 20 POWs. The Jeep with the red cross on the back as pony-tailed nurses sprint uphill was a memorable part of the intro to M*A*S*H. Fans looked forward to Hawkeye and the gang tormenting Frank Burns or Emerson Winchester III each week, many never realizing that the lyrics to the intro song were, "Suicide is painless/it brings on many changes/and I can take or leave it if I please." Suicide is illegal in many jurisdictions, much like theft, murder, and stealing cable. Comcast sucks. A casting net, such as those used by close shore fishermen in the Florida Keys is a great way to catch baitfish like pogies. The Florida Keys are home to legends of Hemingway, too many cats, vagrant rare birds from the West Indies, and in March 1948, Forrestal, et. al. So, the question remains, why should air assets of the United States military be divided into a separate branch of the service rather than Navy and Army air forces?

you forgot about the Marine Corps. I predict that 20 or 30 years from now, United States military with it separate branches of service will be a thing of the past. Most of our military operations are run jointly. As for your other questions it look like a bunch of battle and I don't have time for it. thank you for the well thought out post.

Comment

Welcome to our site, wing nut.

Comment

Thank you. ��

Comment

"Wing nut"?

Please tell me you are an expert at cooking chicken wings.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                              X