Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

The mandatory questions, things everyone wants to know about you:

How did you find CS? Googled "sex so exquisite that if you had an inkling of what you are missing you would be crushed and debilitated under an intolerable weight of despair and regret." Was disappointed but stuck around.

How did you choose your moniker? Arbitrarily. Always thought it was a cool name.

What do you do (other than read CS)? Spend most of my days doing businessy type things and evenings watching a lot of movies.

How many time zones have you lived in? 6.

What are your sports loyalties? The Cougars of Brigham Young University. My pro sports loyalties are based purely on the collegiate affiliation of teams' athletes.

Are you looking forward to wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be? Eagerly. Some kind of hypothetical.

Optional, but encouraged questions:

What do you like about CS? Seems like a good combination of community size and posting frequency.

What don't you like about CS? Remains to be seen.

Do you pee in the sink? Once, at an away game in high school. In my defense, it looked a lot like one of those long urinals you sometimes encounter at sports venues and others made the same mistake.

Did you ever consider an alternative career path? Wanted to be a fighter pilot. I find this question depressing.

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs? Nope.

What's your standing in the church? (this was originally meant as a joke but it stuck) Present every week, sometimes more than just corporally.

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking? Don't know; I'll work on it. A while.

Do you expect anyone to respond to this thread? Maybe a couple people.

Originally posted by Armenag View Post

Did you ever consider an alternative career path? Wanted to be a fighter pilot. I find this question depressing.
    Yeah I was there once as well. Now that I know what pansies they are, I'm not so depressed.

Comment

How did you choose your moniker? Arbitrarily. Always thought it was a cool name.
      It is a twisted, I mean, cool way of saying Armageddon. I agree. Welcome!

Comment

How did you find CS? Googled "sex so exquisite that if you had an inkling of what you are missing you would be crushed and debilitated under an intolerable weight of despair and regret." Was disappointed but stuck around.
        That is great opening line.

Are you going to be like 90% of the other lurkers and tease us with a nice intro and then go back to lurking?
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Do you expect anyone to respond to this thread? Maybe a couple people.
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          That is great opening line.

Are you going to be like 90% of the other lurkers and tease us with a nice intro and then go back to lurking?
          Way to go, Dude. You made him look like a fool by making it more than a couple of people and now he most likely never come back. This is why we don't have nice people around here.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Way to go, Dude. You made him look like a fool by making it more than a couple of people and now he most likely never come back. This is why we don't have nice people around here.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

A welcome from the legendary Mindful is an auspicious start. Welcome indeed, Armenag. I note that Kabalarian philosophy observes that the name "Armenag" gives one "sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life." I guess that explains why you're here on CS. Or perhaps not.

Comment

Armenag = Armenian Aggie?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  A welcome from the legendary Mindful is an auspicious start. Welcome indeed, Armenag. I note that Kabalarian philosophy observes that the name "Armenag" gives one "sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life." I guess that explains why you're here on CS. Or perhaps not.
                  I appreciate your kind words, but as a pro-lurker I sincerely hope my greeting does not put a spell on his participation. I cannot handle Jeff's wrath if something like this happens.

Comment

Welcome, I am happy (or glad, can't remember) to have you here.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Soit le bienvenu!!
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Belated welcome, Armenag.
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

welcome, Armenag. I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself.
                            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
                            X