Lunch for 75+ people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch for 75+ people?

I'm looking for ideas for a buffet style lunch for about 75-100 people. It's a tradition in our organization to put on a lunch when you get promoted. Last time I bought a bunch of pulled pork, beef briscuit, and ribs. Looking for any ideas you might have to feed the masses. What would you be interested in eating?

How about pulled pork, beef brisket, and ribs? If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Considering this, but I didn't want to overlook anything.

Comment

Congrats on the promotion! Maybe a potato bar.

Comment

Seven loaves and fish.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Pizza
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              Seven loaves and fish.
              Way too small a gathering for a feast like that. Need to be in the thousands of men - economies of scale and such.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Call up your favorite food truck and schedule it to show up in your building's parking lot.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                X