Lurking for a year.. might as well say hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurking for a year.. might as well say hello

How did you find CS? I was looking for some decent commentary on BYU.

How did you choose your moniker? I live in Las Vegas. My name is Allen

What do you do (other than read CS)? Push paper and defend against frivolous lawsuits. The more lawsuits I get to defend, the more I get paid. Hooray for frivolity!

How many time zones have you lived in? 5, all in North America.

What are your sports loyalties? Went to BYU for a year and half, so I support the football team. Went to UNLV for 7 years, so I support the Running Rebels. Never been to a UNLV football game, never plan to go.

Welcome aboard!
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Finally a lawyer on the board!
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

"Commentary" on BYU... not discussion... Supoorts the REH-BULS.

Things aren't looking good for you Allen.

On the plus side, it looks like your office is on the same street as mine, so we should probably be civil.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Finally a lawyer on the board!
          Slight correction. A Mormon attorney in Las Vegas!

So after a year off lurking, what was the imputence that made you create an account? The abortion or climate change thread?

Welcome. Always glad to have a larger Vegas representation.
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

So after a year off lurking, what was the imputence that made you create an account? The abortion or climate change thread?

After years of waiting, nothing came. He realized he was looking in the wrong place so he joined. He's a reasonable man, get off his case.

Comment

Speaking of The Vegas, why does falafel's location say Las Wegas? Is that actually something people there say?

Comment

After years of waiting, nothing came. He realized he was looking in the wrong place so he joined. He's a reasonable man, get off his case.
                I quoted that line to my then-girlfriend when she asked me where her engagement ring was.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Speaking of The Vegas, why does falafel's location say Las Wegas? Is that actually something people there say?
                  Its something a friend of mine used to say. I should probably change it to Las Begas, since that is something people here actually say.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Welcome! The "new posts" button is your friend.

Comment

Sois le bienvenu!!
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

One of my favorite Oasis songs.
                        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Welcome, LVAllen.
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

lol Markgrace likes oasis.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

I created an account because it got really irritating when someone would post a picture that I couldn't see. Seriously.

I've written a few posts, but decided not to put them up because I decided I didn't really know enough about the topic to meaningfully contribute.

Comment

Working...
                              X