Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimbo MF McMahon.....Deserves his own thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
    We are coming out for Parents Weekend and had already bought tickets. Just hope can see the ceremony from our seats. Really looking forward to my first home BYU game.
    This will be my first home game this year as well. I'm absolutely stoked that I'll be there.

Comment

uploadfromtaptalk1411078896780.jpg

Comment

Everybody take a knee.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
          Ever?
          Yes it's my first athletic event in Provo.

Comment

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
            Yes it's my first athletic event in Provo.
            Great one to start with. Enjoy.

Comment

I'm bummed I can't get back for the game, but more because of the Jimmy Mac ceremony than the game itself. I assume ESPN will show a brief shot of McMahon but little if anything of what better be a dazzling intro video. I hope BYU puts it online immediately after the game. Or perhaps one of you could live stream it for me. Which reminds me, is anyone able to text/call inside LES? My phone has been worthless the last few games I've attended.

Back on point. Overall, I'm impressed with BYU Marketing and I hope they take advantage of what could be a huge event Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                I'm bummed I can't get back for the game, but more because of the Jimmy Mac ceremony than the game itself. I assume ESPN will show a brief shot of McMahon but little if anything of what better be a dazzling intro video. I hope BYU puts it online immediately after the game. Or perhaps one of you could live stream it for me. Which reminds me, is anyone able to text/call inside LES? My phone has been worthless the last few games I've attended.

Back on point. Overall, I'm impressed with BYU Marketing and I hope they take advantage of what could be a huge event Friday.
                Wireless coverage inside LES seems much better this year than it has been in past years. Not yet in "good" territory but definitely up from the "completely unusable, no signal" realm of the past. Of course, YMMV depending on carrier, phone, etc.

Comment

my experience with wireless in the stadium has not been good. time to pony up for a tower. Also, time to install some TVs on the concourse so that you can watch the game while you wait 15 minutes for the Timpview HS drama club to get you your soda.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

that sucks, I was hoping to catch another 2-3 holes with you!

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      my experience with wireless in the stadium has not been good. time to pony up for a tower. Also, time to install some TVs on the concourse so that you can watch the game while you wait 15 minutes for the Timpview HS drama club to get you your soda.
                      Upgraded stadium wireless with in-game app for stats/replays/etc is in the works.
                      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                        Upgraded stadium wireless with in-game app for stats/replays/etc is in the works.
                        how? we dont have pac 12 money.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                          Woohoo!
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            how? we dont have pac 12 money.
                            Haha.
                            *Banned*

Comment

Jimmy Mac.jpg

So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Speaking of pimp...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X