Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimbo MF McMahon.....Deserves his own thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by venkman View Post
    I became a BYU fan on the night of the 1980 Holiday Bowl. No, I didn't watch a game...I was seven and had come home from a kids Christmas party at a friends house. I walked into the house and saw my parents freaking out, giddy as school children. When they related the miracle comeback I thought "there must be something to this BYU shit to make my parents happier than I've ever seen them" and determined right then and there that I was a Cougar fan for life. I do remember watching the 1981 Holiday Bowl, and if I remember correctly, Jimbo MF McMahon engineered somewhat of a comeback that night as well.

Also, legend has it Jimmy Mac invented the whole "scoreboard" thing during a game against the Utes. The drunken hordes were watching their team suffer a major beat down and were heckling Jimmy. He simply pointed at the scoreboard and they slunk back into their holes ashamed.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...rd.html?pg=all
    It's 10 seconds in on this video.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

We can't just remember all the good things about him like it's his funeral, we also have to keep in mind how much he embarrassed BYU. He brought great shame to cougar fans everywhere when he tried to rap. 2:12

sigpic
      "Outlined against a blue, gray
      October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
      Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
        We can't just remember all the good things about him like it's his funeral, we also have to keep in mind how much he embarrassed BYU. He brought great shame to cougar fans everywhere when he tried to rap. 2:12
        Speak for yourself on this one! If '85 was in the 90's, this would be on my list in the 90's best raps thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
          I hope the rumor I read about J<REDACTED> returning for his senior year to BYU is true for one reason. On Thursday evening nine-eleven in Lavell Edwards Stadium I have this vision of Jake being invited out of the locker room for the halftime retiring of #9. Then as it announced Daniel Sorenson leaps from the stands and takes after <REDACTED> like a hockey fight and tears <REDACTED> jersey, #9, off of him and gives it to Jimbo and the number is to never be worn again so that the greatest BYU athlete's number will never be soiled again. I know such an event will make Hsaru's baby maker hurt, but it might help the rest of us. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
          WHY in the MF hell did you soil your beautiful thread with such a name (Even though the possibility/action did bring a smile to my face. However, it would only be better if we allowed Jimmy MF MacMahon the privilege to rip it off himself.)!!

Comment

I thought he was already done, but maybe he's cramming so he can get his # retired this year... his latest tweet:

Working hard to finish my credits@BYUcougars @BYU @BYUfootball @TomHolmoe

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
              I thought he was already done, but maybe he's cramming so he can get his # retired this year... his latest tweet:

This warms the cockles of my heart.

Comment

Does he really deserve or merit his own thread? Doubtful.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  Does he really deserve or merit his own thread? Doubtful.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

It's clear as day he is cheating. He has the answers written right there on his arm.

Comment

A pink notebook?

Comment

Originally posted by splitbamboo View Post
                        A pink notebook?
                        and John Stockton shorts.

Comment

Walter White sighting.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            Walter White sighting.
                            He's writing his last throw and testament of the greatness of BYU football.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

A pink notebook?
                              He's Jimbo MF McMahon. He can use whatever color notebook he wants.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

A pink notebook?
                                Jimmy MF McMahon: Damn straight its pink. You gotta problem with that!

splitbamboo: no.. No.. I LOVE pink too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X