Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimbo MF McMahon.....Deserves his own thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimbo MF McMahon.....Deserves his own thread!

I struggle with words to describe my excitement that Jimbo MF McMahon is going to have his number retired and get into the BYU HOF. In my opinion Jim McMahon is BYU football. There is no BYU football, at least not one worth noting and following passionately, without Jimbo MF McMahon. Lavell was God's noble son and he established the atmosphere that allowed Jimbo MF McMahon to come to BYU and put it on the map. There is no Tyler Detmer without Jimbo MF McMahon. I am not sure there is a Cougarstadium.com. In annals of history Jimbo MF McMahon has done more the cause of BYU sports than save Jesus Christ himself....or something like that. My nipples are very hard and I am moist with excitement to welcome back my favorite athlete of all time for an honor that motherfucking way late and way past due. He is my # 9!

In his honor I post my favorite, of the many JimmyMac stories: It was late in the game against SMU. BYU's offense has sucked hind titty and the Pony Express had run circles around BYU's defense (I always knew Kyle Whittingham was a pussy anyways). BYU was facing a 4th and 9 from deep in their own territory. Lavell, our annointed great one, lost faith and conceded bowl defeat, something the program was familiar with and would experience frequently going forward. But no, our beloved #9 would not give up and he would not leave the field. This forced the punt team to call time out. Jimbo runs over to Lavell and looks him in the eye and says: "Are you going to quit? If we punt this ball I will not play another fucking play at BYU!" To which Lavell replies: "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it!" We went for it on 4th down and now we have Cougarstadium.com. All hail the greatest BYU athlete of all time. All hail # 9!

God rest his father's soul and give Senior a seat at the head of the table as I have no doubt God will be watching His favorite player from His favorite team with His arm around Senior's shoulders!

Rise and MF'n Shout!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Is there a slow clap smilie? :slowclap::slowclap::slowclap:
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I want you to know that I said every "MF" aloud in my head. Not the abbreviation but the entire phrase. Just seemed to fit better.
        *Banned*

Comment

:rockon2:
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              I struggle with words to describe my excitement that Jimbo MF McMahon is going to have his number retired and get into the BYU HOF. In my opinion Jim McMahon is BYU football. There is no BYU football, at least not one worth noting and following passionately, without Jimbo MF McMahon. Lavell was God's noble son and he established the atmosphere that allowed Jimbo MF McMahon to come to BYU and put it on the map. There is no Tyler Detmer without Jimbo MF McMahon. I am not sure there is a Cougarstadium.com. In annals of history Jimbo MF McMahon has done more the cause of BYU sports than save Jesus Christ himself....or something like that. My nipples are very hard and I am moist with excitement to welcome back my favorite athlete of all time for an honor that motherfucking way late and way past due. He is my # 9!

In his honor I post my favorite, of the many JimmyMac stories: It was late in the game against SMU. BYU's offense has sucked hind titty and the Pony Express had run circles around BYU's defense (I always knew Kyle Whittingham was a pussy anyways). BYU was facing a 4th and 9 from deep in their own territory. Lavell, our annointed great one, lost faith and conceded bowl defeat, something the program was familiar with and would experience frequently going forward. But no, our beloved #9 would not give up and he would not leave the field. This forced the punt team to call time out. Jimbo runs over to Lavell and looks him in the eye and says: "Are you going to quit? If we punt this ball I will not play another fucking play at BYU!" To which Lavell replies: "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it!" We went for it on 4th down and now we have Cougarstadium.com. All hail the greatest BYU athlete of all time. All hail # 9!

God rest his father's soul and give Senior a seat at the head of the table as I have no doubt God will be watching His favorite player from His favorite team with His arm around Senior's shoulders!

Rise and MF'n Shout!

Can I get a A..MF.. Men...

Where's the line to be baptized in the JimmyMac Church..

Comment

I was a Jimmy Mac fan before I was even a BYU fan, which is weird since my old man played football @ the Y. I was in grade school, but annointed the Bears as my team and Jim McMahon was my leader.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I'd like to bear my testimony that I know that everything Goatnapper said is true. :rockon1:
                  Not that, sickos.

Comment

I watched the BYU-SMU Miracle Bowl in downtown Lincoln, Nebraska at a pizza parlor with HS friends. I loudly predicted a BYU victory and endured the kidding of my friends and the scorn of the next table over from Nebraska Freshman and redshirt football players who didn't make the trip to Nebraska's bowl game with the rest of the team. I did not lose faith when it looked hopeless and corrected the derision from the next table over: "That McMahon is a Mormon pussy" with "He's not Mormon, he's Catholic and he's no pussy". As BYU mounted their comback, soon the whole place was cheering on BYU and erupted when the refs signaled the go-ahead TD. Immediately after the game, several guys at the bar lifted their glasses of beer to "Jim McMahon and the Mormons." So Jim MF McMahon not only inspired BYU fans in Provo, he inspired a crowd of Husker faithful in Lincoln.
                    “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                    "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                      I watched the BYU-SMU Miracle Bowl in downtown Lincoln, Nebraska at a pizza parlor with HS friends. I loudly predicted a BYU victory and endured the kidding of my friends and the scorn of the next table over from Nebraska Freshman and redshirt football players who didn't make the trip to Nebraska's bowl game with the rest of the team. I did not lose faith when it looked hopeless and corrected the derision from the next table over: "That McMahon is a Mormon pussy" with "He's not Mormon, he's Catholic and he's no pussy". As BYU mounted their comback, soon the whole place was cheering on BYU and erupted when the refs signaled the go-ahead TD. Immediately after the game, several guys at the bar lifted their glasses of beer to "Jim McMahon and the Mormons." So Jim MF McMahon not only inspired BYU fans in Provo, he inspired a crowd of Husker faithful in Lincoln.
                      I watched it from the stadium and, yes, I stayed to the bitter end and saw the final play live.

Comment

I will never forget the moment that I heard that BYU/Jimbo had won the Miracle Bowl. We were traveling down the road in our car and shouted for joy. Then we pulled over to the side of the road and wept.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

BleM4tICQAIxMBF.jpg

All Hail Jimmy Mac!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            I will never forget the moment that I heard that BYU/Jimbo had won the Miracle Bowl. We were traveling down the road in our car and shouted for joy. Then we pulled over to the side of the road and wept.
                            I was on my mission. I didn't see it. I read about it weeks later when my grandpa sent me paper clippings. Lowest point of my mission by far.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Kudos to BYU for taking a step to remedy their shameful treatment of Jimbo MF McMahon.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                              X