Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimbo MF McMahon.....Deserves his own thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    It was also my wife's birthday.

Turn around (bright eyes!)
    Jimbo MF McMahon is your wife? I knew you were in love with Jimbo but I didn't realize you loved him that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
      Jimbo MF McMahon is your wife? I knew you were in love with Jimbo but I didn't realize you loved him that much.
      Goatnapper'96 has implied that he masturbates to BYU football highlights. I think he loves him that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Goatnapper'96 has implied that he masturbates to BYU football highlights. I think he loves him that much.
        It was a necessity in order to sire children. The gal in the U of U masturbatorium indicated there was reading material in the bottom drawer of dresser. I only had room in my heart for one addiction so I just imagined Glen Kozlowski flying above Bo's db's and how I felt when I realized that Blaine Fowler's only chance for glory was going to come with a microphone and voila. 4 children later we are thankful to BYU football!
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Picked this up at a local library that was having a sale.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Thuzio/status/1034829662495461376

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Jimmy Mac knew how to do it. All these idiots getting caught at Branbury need to watch this clip.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
              X