Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Seems like his family might have a decent PI claim against the marina, which had posted a sign reading "No Swimming Alligators."
    I think the sign read, "No! Swimming Alligators"

PS i neglected to include the word "Ouch!" in my original post but have since amended. Would appreciate it if you would do the same in your quote box.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I think the sign read, "No! Swimming Alligators"

PS i neglected to include the word "Ouch!" in my original post but have since amended. Would appreciate it if you would do the same in your quote box.
      No! Editing Posts
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Georgia woman goes on drunken rampage after live-in boyfriend refuses to have sex

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2283482

After a night out, Grooms reportedly came home around 11:30 p.m. on June 24 and confronted her boyfriend, 30-year-old Carlos Rodrecus Grace. Grace reportedly refused her sexual advances earlier in the day. She told him she "f----d everyone else because (Grace) would not f--k her," Sheriff's Deputy Phillip Clark wrote in his report, obtained by The Smoking Gun. Then Grooms scratched Grace bloody in the face, head and neck and bit his left forearm while he was sitting on the couch, cops said. He escaped to the bathroom and called 911. Grooms, who lives with her mother, Betty Clark, 66, also punched her in the left eye, cops said.
        Ouch!

sigpic

Comment

New York good Samaritan tries to free man trapped under lawnmower but makes it worse

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2263049

His helping needs help.

Police said a man who lied about being a government rescue worker and offered to help free a victim stuck under a lawnmower actually made the situation worse....

...But Ratcliffe tried to help and connected a rope from the lawnmower to his SUV in an attempt to pull it from his foot. But instead of putting the vehicle in reverse he moved forward and knocked into the lawnmower which pushed the victim over the 12-foot embankment.
          Ouch!

sigpic

Comment

Cheating Wife Reportedly Busted While Sexting At A Baseball Game

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...usaolp00000592

A woman who was apparently cheating on her husband was reportedly busted at a baseball game in Atlanta by a pair of eagle-eyed sisters sitting right behind her.
            Last week, Delana and Brynn Hinson posted images on social media showing what appeared to be a woman sexting someone who is not her husband. The Hinson sisters say the woman's spouse had been sitting next to her at the time, watching a game between the Atlanta Braves and Los Angeles Dodgers at Turner Field.

Ouch!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Cheating Wife Reportedly Busted While Sexting At A Baseball Game

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...usaolp00000592

Ouch!
              #iPhone6+FTW
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

OUCH!

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

What body part is that? A foot?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    What body part is that? A foot?
                    Looks like his heel. Happy to see that thing healing up rapidly.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• http://www.ksl.com/?sid=36044605&nid..._cid=popular-4

Convicted killer tells victim's family to 'get over it' at parole hearing

Michael Patterson, convicted of killing his girlfriend and dumping her body in Spanish Fork Canyon before shooting her roommate, says the victims' families should just "get over it."
                      1. "What do you want to do? What's the deal?" –Michael Patterson
                      2. "You make me nervous because of the very violent nature of your conduct." –Parole board Vice Chairman Robert Yeates
                      3. "It's over though. It is over." –Patterson
                      4. "It's not over for the victim or the victims' family members. That's the problem." –Yeates
                      5. "Well, they'll have to get over it, really, if they can." –Patterson
                      Ouch!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        http://www.ksl.com/?sid=36044605&nid..._cid=popular-4

Convicted killer tells victim's family to 'get over it' at parole hearing

Ouch!
                        I know I shouldn't judge, but that Patterson fellow doesn't seem very nice.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Brain-eating amoeba detected in Louisiana parish’s water system
                          http://www.statesman.com/news/lifest...ularheadlines4

The Naegleria fowleri amoeba is a tiny organism that infects people when “contaminated water enters the body through the nose.”The CDC writes, “Once the ameba enters the nose, it travels to the brain where it causes primary amebic meningoencephalitis, which is usually fatal.”
                          In short, the amoeba feeds on the brain, destroying it.
                          Ouch!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            There are some hot springs near here with posted signs that read "Don't stick your head under the water unless you want your brain eaten by amoebas. Really." We took the scouts, a couple of whom promptly stuck their heads in the water. Also we ran into a some ladies in bikinis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              There are some hot springs near here with posted signs that read "Don't stick your head under the water unless you want your brain eaten by amoebas. Really." We took the scouts, a couple of whom promptly stuck their heads in the water. Also we ran into a some ladies in bikinis.
                              We had a 22 year old woman die a month ago in my community from that. Scary.

edit: not bikinis

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                We had a 22 year old woman die a month ago in my community from that. Scary.

edit: not bikinis
                                I quit swimming in fresh water in 1988 because of ear aches....this makes me even more sure of that decision because almost every public lake and pond in our area has had someone die from this.
                                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                                X