Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ml?cps=gravity

A rapper affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan is in an L.A. area hospital after allegedly attempting suicide by cutting off his penis and jumping from a second floor balcony...

...Two members of Northstar who live in the same apartment building said Johnson cut off his penis and leaped without warning, according to Fox News. By the time they got downstairs he was running around screaming.
    The musicians told TMZ they hadn't used "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

This should have been posted in the Blink Blink What thread.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      I was thinking the microscope thread.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Originally posted by pelagius View Post
        you two can take your shenanigans somewhere else. not interested!

sigpic

Comment

...affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan...
          wrong
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Comment

Maybe he was upset about the plan for only selling one copy of their new album.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomal...-secret-album/
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

I just don't get people sometimes. Why would he cut off his own penis? Very strange.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  I just don't get people sometimes. Why would he cut off his own penis? Very strange.
                  Maybe he just got tired of everyone kicking against the pricks.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

http://www.hngn.com/articles/29661/2...ina-police.htm

Tennessee police say they found a gun hidden inside a woman's genitalia during a routine search by a female officer after she was arrested. The gun was fully loaded.

sigpic

Comment

"Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I used to work at the prison. Inmates would keister things frequently to smuggle them inside. One day an officer found some tobacco keister packs. Rather than confiscate them, he tainted them with Ben Gay ointment. Later that night, an inmate was sent to the infirmary with severe internal burns. Such a story is too good to keep to yourself, so you have to tell others what you did. Pretty soon the administration found out who indirectly injured the inmate, and gave him two weeks off without pay. Money well spent, no doubt.

Comment

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Maybe he was trying to commit suicide by bleeding to death. I took reproductive physiology during the Lorena Bobbitt trial, and we were taught that an erect penis has so much blood in it and going to it that a person would bleed out in a matter of minutes if it were severed. I filed that knowledge in case I was ever subjected to a prison rape.
                            sigpic
                            "Outlined against a blue, gray
                            October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                            Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

http://fox13now.com/2014/05/23/jury-...ng-mans-penis/

ouch!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X